Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Item help
Is there an item to change just one color on a dragon? I know about scatterscrolls but I just want to change a secondary color to something else.
Is there an item to change just one color on a dragon? I know about scatterscrolls but I just want to change a secondary color to something else.
_v__by_clumsyfoxtail-dckfgst.png
@Ampytale

No. At best you can choose a gene that shows the accent colors (Poison/Toxin/Striation/Lionfish/etc.) or an accent can be used to cover one. If it's the tert you can leave it basic and it won't show.
@Ampytale

No. At best you can choose a gene that shows the accent colors (Poison/Toxin/Striation/Lionfish/etc.) or an accent can be used to cover one. If it's the tert you can leave it basic and it won't show.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind Thank you! I'm not new but I haven't played with genes or accents much. I'll buy an accent and fit it over him ^w^
@Nightwind Thank you! I'm not new but I haven't played with genes or accents much. I'll buy an accent and fit it over him ^w^
_v__by_clumsyfoxtail-dckfgst.png