Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Limefoxbite's artshop (USD only)
1 2
whoop
whoop
unknown.png
@moonstuk goodness gracious your art is beautiful ;n;

bust/halfbody/fullbody: fullbody please
payment: 600kT!
character: https://toyhou.se/2595745.ksenia- (please don't draw her with the scales on her face, it's a character design trait I'm getting rid of- the rest of the first two images are accurate though!)
idea: She's a bassist in a band, so you could do something with her strumming along to that, or being flirtacious, or anything else you can think up, if you'd like!
@moonstuk goodness gracious your art is beautiful ;n;

bust/halfbody/fullbody: fullbody please
payment: 600kT!
character: https://toyhou.se/2595745.ksenia- (please don't draw her with the scales on her face, it's a character design trait I'm getting rid of- the rest of the first two images are accurate though!)
idea: She's a bassist in a band, so you could do something with her strumming along to that, or being flirtacious, or anything else you can think up, if you'd like!
@ranohara
looks alright, ill do my best
you may send payment
you can expect the drawing in the next 3 days
@ranohara
looks alright, ill do my best
you may send payment
you can expect the drawing in the next 3 days
@moonstuck if you're still open, could I get a fullbody of this lovely gal for 500kT (so, a bit simpler than you usually do, because of the lower-than-usual price)? she has a wide variety of outfits already so pick whichever one you're interested in--or design her a new one, if you want! her theme is very nordic/scandinavian. any pose/design is fine with me, but if you would be so willing, something fun/mysterious would be awesome!!
@moonstuck if you're still open, could I get a fullbody of this lovely gal for 500kT (so, a bit simpler than you usually do, because of the lower-than-usual price)? she has a wide variety of outfits already so pick whichever one you're interested in--or design her a new one, if you want! her theme is very nordic/scandinavian. any pose/design is fine with me, but if you would be so willing, something fun/mysterious would be awesome!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia
well I can try but im not sure I can do less details, theres usually a very messy sketch that I clean up but if I know that the sketch will be need then ill get anxious and probably make another sketch before the sketch and ill get the same thing :"))
But since shes not a complicated character and having the artistic freedom over the dress makes it more open for me itll be fine, you may send payment.
you can also expect the drawing in 3 or 4 days
@andromidia
well I can try but im not sure I can do less details, theres usually a very messy sketch that I clean up but if I know that the sketch will be need then ill get anxious and probably make another sketch before the sketch and ill get the same thing :"))
But since shes not a complicated character and having the artistic freedom over the dress makes it more open for me itll be fine, you may send payment.
you can also expect the drawing in 3 or 4 days
@moonstuk awesome, thank you!! I'm excited to see what you come up with!!

EDIT: payment sent!
@moonstuk awesome, thank you!! I'm excited to see what you come up with!!

EDIT: payment sent!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@Moonstuk aah thank you so much! she looks absolutely lovely!!
@Moonstuk aah thank you so much! she looks absolutely lovely!!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2