Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What song makes u immediately emotional?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
safe and sound by capital cities
it reminds me of when i was younger and i would play with my friends outside during the summertime, before they moved out of city and i moved to a new house

take me home, country roads by john denver
my friends and i sang this together on the last night of camp this summer. it was clear and starry and warm and so now whenever i hear it i get a little bit emotional because i would love to relive that moment
safe and sound by capital cities
it reminds me of when i was younger and i would play with my friends outside during the summertime, before they moved out of city and i moved to a new house

take me home, country roads by john denver
my friends and i sang this together on the last night of camp this summer. it was clear and starry and warm and so now whenever i hear it i get a little bit emotional because i would love to relive that moment
blurry - they/it
rhythm game enjoyer (derogatory)
Shattered by Trading Yesterday

Those lyrics mean so much to me.
Shattered by Trading Yesterday

Those lyrics mean so much to me.
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
Anything by Vienna Teng, honestly, but especially My Medea.
Anything by Vienna Teng, honestly, but especially My Medea.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
How To Save A Life from The Fray and Chasing Cars from Snow Patrol. These two always get me in some kind of melancholic mood.
How To Save A Life from The Fray and Chasing Cars from Snow Patrol. These two always get me in some kind of melancholic mood.
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
This song. The first time I had to live away from my parents for an extended amount of time, this song came into my head on the flight back to see them again.
This song. The first time I had to live away from my parents for an extended amount of time, this song came into my head on the flight back to see them again.
il mare eterno nella mia anima and la strada guista from jojo...
il mare eterno nella mia anima and la strada guista from jojo...
Homeland from the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack. Makes me tear up almost every time.
Homeland from the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack. Makes me tear up almost every time.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
The ending theme in Mega Man X5. I immediately break into tears in the first few seconds of it. The fact that Zero died in that game certainly didn't help...

In the Japanese version, there's a song version of the theme called "Mizu no Naka", which is sung by X's voice actor, Showtaro Morikubo, who debuted in said game. It's basically X singing his heart out about him missing Zero. It's just as heartbreaking as the actual music alone. If you don't believe me, here's a sample from an English translation:

I need to sleep
And through you I'll awake
Deep within the waters
As soon as I close my eyes
Because I love you

The ending theme in Mega Man X5. I immediately break into tears in the first few seconds of it. The fact that Zero died in that game certainly didn't help...

In the Japanese version, there's a song version of the theme called "Mizu no Naka", which is sung by X's voice actor, Showtaro Morikubo, who debuted in said game. It's basically X singing his heart out about him missing Zero. It's just as heartbreaking as the actual music alone. If you don't believe me, here's a sample from an English translation:

I need to sleep
And through you I'll awake
Deep within the waters
As soon as I close my eyes
Because I love you

Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
"Hurt" by Oliver Tree. Not even a negative emotion. Just brings big feelings.
"Hurt" by Oliver Tree. Not even a negative emotion. Just brings big feelings.
nature theme 2 by moa pillar, at least occasionally, because i am a Warm Soft Fool and it is Beautiful
nature theme 2 by moa pillar, at least occasionally, because i am a Warm Soft Fool and it is Beautiful
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14