Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] A dragon named "Bo"
1 2 3 4
[s]This is a heck of a longshot, but I might as well ask, right? • No, I am not looking for 2-letter-name dragons in general. The name has to be [b]Bo[/b]. (They'd be a fandragon from a friend's unpublished short story. This makes sense to me, and it doesn't have to make sense to anyone else.) • Ideally I am looking for a [b]male[/b] dragon, but I recognize this quest is absurd enough without me imposing restrictions. • Bonus points for a g1 and/or unbred dragon, but again, I'm not about to complicate this pursuit with additional demands. • Breed does not matter. Colors do not matter. Eyes do not matter. I just need a Bo. • I have more gems than I do treasure, but if you're asking a really high price (and again, this is an outrageously specific quest. It's a seller's market and I know it.) I'll have to pay in mixed. Or I might ask you to hold Bo for a while while I liquidate some assets. If you have a Bo for sale, please ping me! Even if the thread has vanished deep in the forums and it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth! I am not great at remembering to bump, but as long as I haven't specifically deleted the thread, it is 100% safe to assume I still want a Bo.[/s] [b]Bo has been obtained![/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19495206] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194953/19495206_350.png[/img] [/url]
This is a heck of a longshot, but I might as well ask, right?

• No, I am not looking for 2-letter-name dragons in general. The name has to be Bo. (They'd be a fandragon from a friend's unpublished short story. This makes sense to me, and it doesn't have to make sense to anyone else.)

• Ideally I am looking for a male dragon, but I recognize this quest is absurd enough without me imposing restrictions.

• Bonus points for a g1 and/or unbred dragon, but again, I'm not about to complicate this pursuit with additional demands.

• Breed does not matter. Colors do not matter. Eyes do not matter. I just need a Bo.

• I have more gems than I do treasure, but if you're asking a really high price (and again, this is an outrageously specific quest. It's a seller's market and I know it.) I'll have to pay in mixed. Or I might ask you to hold Bo for a while while I liquidate some assets.

If you have a Bo for sale, please ping me! Even if the thread has vanished deep in the forums and it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth! I am not great at remembering to bump, but as long as I haven't specifically deleted the thread, it is 100% safe to assume I still want a Bo.

Bo has been obtained!

19495206_350.png
I’m going to start out by saying that I am too stubborn for my own good. Also it’s 1:30 in the morning and i make bad decisions. This is me, pinging every owner of a non-exalted, non-progen, non-starving dragon named “Bo.” There are 42 of you, and I am praying that one of you will have pity on me and allow me to take your spot in the ranks of The Bo Club. [b]If you’re not interested in selling - sorry to bother you! I hope you have a great day, and I will not bug you any further.[/b] If you’re willing to sell - my platonic ideal Bo is an unbred g1 male, but ‘male’ is the most important of those criteria, and it's still not nearly as important to me as having a Bo at all. Please ping or PM me and name your price. [quote="The Bo-Havers"]@Vitalani @TheMountain @Unyko @Huntclaw @foreverendeavor @nightshift @Medliinvas @karkatboyo @Alyxsandre @FRiv @Deki @Serpede @Offling @Barioth @BillyNightmare @Whymsical @Kuwaki @NekoPrankster218 @ImYrDog @Missingheart @lemecrazy @oarfisch @SilverQuark @Descole @Seamont @GuardianAnthony @undercoverkiwi @TinySongbird @Wilhelm @ZombiePenguin12 @toxicativeRain @SpringDoe @PenWingStar @Headlines @Gorwen @deuxflora @KrewMemberLitta @Csoamel @Zhar @Veskasa @Nefily @TangeloJack [/quote] (Special shoutouts to @nongbong and @Meirro for having the only two non-exalted dragons on the site named BO in all caps. Not what I’m looking for, but you’re cool people :) )
I’m going to start out by saying that I am too stubborn for my own good. Also it’s 1:30 in the morning and i make bad decisions.

This is me, pinging every owner of a non-exalted, non-progen, non-starving dragon named “Bo.” There are 42 of you, and I am praying that one of you will have pity on me and allow me to take your spot in the ranks of The Bo Club.

If you’re not interested in selling - sorry to bother you! I hope you have a great day, and I will not bug you any further.

If you’re willing to sell - my platonic ideal Bo is an unbred g1 male, but ‘male’ is the most important of those criteria, and it's still not nearly as important to me as having a Bo at all. Please ping or PM me and name your price.

(Special shoutouts to @nongbong and @Meirro for having the only two non-exalted dragons on the site named BO in all caps. Not what I’m looking for, but you’re cool people :) )
EDIT// whoops, my info was dated. good luck on your hunt, though! [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
EDIT// whoops, my info was dated. good luck on your hunt, though!
@inamerata They can't get a two-letter named dragon anymore; it was a glitch that allowed that, which has been fixed. Now dragons can only have 3-letter names, minimum. Edit: *fistbump* *leaves this up so anyone else will know* [emoji=mirror tongue size=2]
@inamerata

They can't get a two-letter named dragon anymore; it was a glitch that allowed that, which has been fixed. Now dragons can only have 3-letter names, minimum.

Edit: *fistbump* *leaves this up so anyone else will know*
@Chisp
If you have another two-letter name to replace him I'd be more than happy to trade my Bo! That's really all I'd be interested in though, unfortunately.

I do wish you luck though!! <3
@Chisp
If you have another two-letter name to replace him I'd be more than happy to trade my Bo! That's really all I'd be interested in though, unfortunately.

I do wish you luck though!! <3
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
Whoa, wait really? You can't have two-letter names anymore?? That's weird! I don't think I'll be giving up my Bo any time soon, but I wish you luck on your quest for a Bo!
Whoa, wait really? You can't have two-letter names anymore?? That's weird! I don't think I'll be giving up my Bo any time soon, but I wish you luck on your quest for a Bo!
nE2iWmO.png
Sorry, Bo was always intended to be a permanent fixture at my lair, but good luck on your search!
Sorry, Bo was always intended to be a permanent fixture at my lair, but good luck on your search!
cSckuMi.pngTe3AobE.pngsaGfxia.pngvYXFGhA.png
[quote name="ArchangelBeth" date="2019-11-29 22:45:34" ] @inamerata They can't get a two-letter named dragon anymore; it was a glitch that allowed that, which has been fixed. Now dragons can only have 3-letter names, minimum. [/quote] Ah, I hadn't realized that wasn't possible now -- thanks for pointing that out! Well, that spoils that. Sorry I couldn't help, but good luck, Chisp!
ArchangelBeth wrote on 2019-11-29 22:45:34:
@inamerata

They can't get a two-letter named dragon anymore; it was a glitch that allowed that, which has been fixed. Now dragons can only have 3-letter names, minimum.

Ah, I hadn't realized that wasn't possible now -- thanks for pointing that out! Well, that spoils that. Sorry I couldn't help, but good luck, Chisp!
Thanks for the support, everyone!

@Deki

Ah yes, I totally have other 2-letter-name dragons to trade with you!

*frantic searching*

Yes, just look at all these dragons I definitely own. Pay no attention to the usernames, I, uh, change mine regularly... yyyyeah. Let me know if I should buy one of these guys to trade for your Bo you're interested in any of these dragons that are absolutely, definitely mine.
Thanks for the support, everyone!

@Deki

Ah yes, I totally have other 2-letter-name dragons to trade with you!

*frantic searching*

Yes, just look at all these dragons I definitely own. Pay no attention to the usernames, I, uh, change mine regularly... yyyyeah. Let me know if I should buy one of these guys to trade for your Bo you're interested in any of these dragons that are absolutely, definitely mine.
@Chisp
I just woke up and tbh I can't tell if you're serious or just joking around dshfjrhgjgjkd
For real any two letter name will do. Au, Lu and Io are my favorites but I'll settle for any two letter name. So if you're able to find a dragon to replace Bo for me, he's all yours! ^ w ^
@Chisp
I just woke up and tbh I can't tell if you're serious or just joking around dshfjrhgjgjkd
For real any two letter name will do. Au, Lu and Io are my favorites but I'll settle for any two letter name. So if you're able to find a dragon to replace Bo for me, he's all yours! ^ w ^
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
1 2 3 4