Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | [Dragalia Lost] ~ Any fans out there?
1 2
[size=4]I'm also a day one player but can't say I've been the most active, the phone I used to actively play it on has sadly been slowly dying to the point I can't easily charge it but I can say that at least I got to experience the first anniversary. With that in mind I unfortunately don't have access to my friend code but I mean I couldn't accept the request anyway haha. I always feel bad for admitting that I'm not really a fan of the main story but actually I just really like the event stories and the characters. Out of the main cast I really like Luca & Cleo with Ranzal following close behind. I'm still sad Luca & Ranzal didn't get their halloween alt because they were probably my favorite design wise specially Ranzal's. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/606cd7c6c9d3676953965e7a3555cd9d/bc76120284d9fb51-df/s540x810/275916c57209c2d218fa5256386549875a088785.jpg[/img] Outside of the main cast, I actually like quite a lot of the characters... Well mostly their designs, some character designs are really cool but I didn't find myself liking their story or personality. But in a game like this that's to be expected right? I liked characters like Orion, Althemia, Edward, Erik, Zace, Nicolas & Melsa. But my absolute favorite is Vixel. I just think he's neat. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fad8821f8fe630acbc790ec3a629679f/bc76120284d9fb51-a8/s540x810/cc55163183e9a1c89e1d7b52291e9cc6831db7b1.png[/img]
I'm also a day one player but can't say I've been the most active, the phone I used to actively play it on has sadly been slowly dying to the point I can't easily charge it
but I can say that at least I got to experience the first anniversary. With that in mind I unfortunately don't have access to my friend code but I mean I couldn't accept the request anyway haha.

I always feel bad for admitting that I'm not really a fan of the main story but actually I just really like the event stories and the characters.
Out of the main cast I really like Luca & Cleo with Ranzal following close behind.
I'm still sad Luca & Ranzal didn't get their halloween alt because they were probably my favorite design wise specially Ranzal's.
275916c57209c2d218fa5256386549875a088785.jpg

Outside of the main cast, I actually like quite a lot of the characters... Well mostly their designs, some character designs are really cool but I didn't find myself liking their story or personality. But in a game like this that's to be expected right?

I liked characters like Orion, Althemia, Edward, Erik, Zace, Nicolas & Melsa. But my absolute favorite is Vixel. I just think he's neat.
cc55163183e9a1c89e1d7b52291e9cc6831db7b1.png
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Hey all! We just got new information about the Mega Man crossover event! We now know a lot more about how he's going to play and the many weapons this event will provide. [url=https://dragalialost.com/en/event/megaman/]Read up,[/url] if you haven't already! It looks epic! I can't wait to craft all these new weapons... [center][img]https://dragalialost.com/assets/en/images/pc/event/201911/event_img_01.png[/img][/center]
Hey all! We just got new information about the Mega Man crossover event! We now know a lot more about how he's going to play and the many weapons this event will provide. Read up, if you haven't already! It looks epic!

I can't wait to craft all these new weapons...
event_img_01.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Just finished a Void Battle against the Wandering Shroom yesterday. All of my heroes were killed except for Norwin (who was in my team) and he was the last one standing by the time I won :,> I'll say, it was NOT an easy battle, but at least I got some good stuff from it! It's fortunate that Norwin is a Bow-class hero, because if he weren't I would have to constantly get up close to the Wandering Shroom and risk being killed.

Needless to say, Wandering Shroom is a BEAST.
Just finished a Void Battle against the Wandering Shroom yesterday. All of my heroes were killed except for Norwin (who was in my team) and he was the last one standing by the time I won :,> I'll say, it was NOT an easy battle, but at least I got some good stuff from it! It's fortunate that Norwin is a Bow-class hero, because if he weren't I would have to constantly get up close to the Wandering Shroom and risk being killed.

Needless to say, Wandering Shroom is a BEAST.
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
[center]I havent been able to play for nearly a year but I would absolutely die for Althemia if she asked me to [img]https://gamepress.gg/dragalialost/sites/dragalialost/files/2018-10/Althemia-5-star.png[/img][/center]
I havent been able to play for nearly a year but I would absolutely die for Althemia if she asked me to Althemia-5-star.png
vbbhws.png
Roxas
They/Them
+1 FR
tumblr_inline_npfz8hrcK81sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_nvun2vf8TA1udenrno3_100.png
I cant wait for the megaman event, but ive also pulled like crazy for gelly. I want her. I mean like I want welly and helly too but they just wont. Come home ever cry
I cant wait for the megaman event, but ive also pulled like crazy for gelly. I want her. I mean like I want welly and helly too but they just wont. Come home ever cry
I GOT GALA ELISANNE AAAAAAAA

The only bad thing is that I'm terrible at using axe units :/ but I'll definitely learn, cause I love her and Curran too much to NOT use them.

also megaman tomorrow. lets go
I GOT GALA ELISANNE AAAAAAAA

The only bad thing is that I'm terrible at using axe units :/ but I'll definitely learn, cause I love her and Curran too much to NOT use them.

also megaman tomorrow. lets go
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Another Day 1 player here! Every so often I forget to log on but I manage to grab some of the exclusives! TOO MANY awesome characters and voice actors! Can't decide but so far Curran, Ieyasu, Yaten and Mikoto are at the top. Favorite dragons are [url=https://gamepress.gg/dragalialost/sites/dragalialost/files/styles/300h/public/2019-02/Prometheus-main.png?itok=1h1xuOO8]Prometheus[/url] and Shinobi! [img]https://gamepress.gg/dragalialost/sites/dragalialost/files/styles/300h/public/2019-06/210087_01.png[/img]
Another Day 1 player here! Every so often I forget to log on but I manage to grab some of the exclusives!

TOO MANY awesome characters and voice actors! Can't decide but so far Curran, Ieyasu, Yaten and Mikoto are at the top.

Favorite dragons are Prometheus and Shinobi!
210087_01.png

TpO8tYR.png912ee11232d0_kamikaze1.pngDgJuZtv.pngDmRdZYl.png
[columns]A bit of a late reply to this thread, but I love Dragalia! I picked the game up a couple weeks after its release when I got a new phone that could handle it- and I've been hooked ever since. I'm not a huge fan of gacha games since I've heard horror stories about them being a moneysink, but Dragalia's system is fairly forgiving! They give you so much wyrmite, saving for pulls isn't that big of a deal, and I've gotten pretty lucky with a lot of my rolls, and I haven't had to pay a dime. The only things I've spent for are a couple of the event things, dream summons and such. Most of my favorite characters are Shadow, with my top favorites being Orion, Curran, and Heinwald. Orion was the first 4-star unit I pulled, so I've dedicated myself to making him as strong as possible (he's at 7,196 might at the moment). The Lovecraftian characters are my absolute favorites, I adore all of the character dynamics between Curran and Heinwald and the others- their stories so far have been so good and interesting. I focus most of my resources into buffing my Shadow team, so here's where they're at right now-[/columns] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428985545675243536/652915110930808861/Screenshot_20191207-1148152.png[/img][/center] [columns]I would love to get into High Dragons, but even after so much time and resources invested into this game, High Dragons and any expert-level stuff like that is sadly beyond me. Not for lack of skill, but those trials require so much handwork that it makes my hands cramp up something fierce. That's why autobattle is a blessing for grinding, and I do like to at least tackle some of the Omega trials- I got Omega Chronos down and I'm very proud of that! But I need my hands for work and art, so I can't risk problems with them for a gacha game- though I would love to try high dragons eventually. Those weapons are so gooddd But even so, I have a lot of fun with this game! On the topic of FR, I do have a fandragon for one of my favorite characters- Heinwald. I love him, as he was born on Halloween this year and has perfect colors. I'm really proud of how he came out- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56425564] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564256/56425564_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] If anyone wants to add me in the game, my ID is [b]4239 6938 005[/b]!
A bit of a late reply to this thread, but I love Dragalia! I picked the game up a couple weeks after its release when I got a new phone that could handle it- and I've been hooked ever since.

I'm not a huge fan of gacha games since I've heard horror stories about them being a moneysink, but Dragalia's system is fairly forgiving! They give you so much wyrmite, saving for pulls isn't that big of a deal, and I've gotten pretty lucky with a lot of my rolls, and I haven't had to pay a dime. The only things I've spent for are a couple of the event things, dream summons and such.

Most of my favorite characters are Shadow, with my top favorites being Orion, Curran, and Heinwald. Orion was the first 4-star unit I pulled, so I've dedicated myself to making him as strong as possible (he's at 7,196 might at the moment). The Lovecraftian characters are my absolute favorites, I adore all of the character dynamics between Curran and Heinwald and the others- their stories so far have been so good and interesting. I focus most of my resources into buffing my Shadow team, so here's where they're at right now-
Screenshot_20191207-1148152.png
I would love to get into High Dragons, but even after so much time and resources invested into this game, High Dragons and any expert-level stuff like that is sadly beyond me. Not for lack of skill, but those trials require so much handwork that it makes my hands cramp up something fierce.

That's why autobattle is a blessing for grinding, and I do like to at least tackle some of the Omega trials- I got Omega Chronos down and I'm very proud of that! But I need my hands for work and art, so I can't risk problems with them for a gacha game- though I would love to try high dragons eventually. Those weapons are so gooddd

But even so, I have a lot of fun with this game! On the topic of FR, I do have a fandragon for one of my favorite characters- Heinwald. I love him, as he was born on Halloween this year and has perfect colors. I'm really proud of how he came out-
If anyone wants to add me in the game, my ID is 4239 6938 005!
...................................... baronstar.png ...

E S T E E M
he/him • librarian • fr+3

... x6tELKc.png
1 2