Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Venue Grinding, 1hr for 60kt [ping]
1 2
[center] I can't be bothered to grind for things other than leveling anymore. So I want to outsource the labor! My ratio for payments is 1:1000; I do accept mixed. [b]Venues of Interest:[/b] Crystal Pools Waterway Harpy's Roost Volcanic Vents Redrock Cove Sandswept Delta [size=2]List currently ordered: [color=grey]randomly, pick any venue that suits you[/color][/size] [b]Requirements:[/b] All I ask is that you have at least [b]two[/b] level 25 dragons, [b]at least one[/b] with an eliminate. The only exception to this is venues above with the (*) logo; those only require one dragon. Feel free to haggle with me over your coli team details, and pricing, if you need! Also, I will CR you the payment after the final CR of items you send me. I will be keeping all drops, including rare drops like eliminate and eggs. If you pick up an egg, eliminate, or a boss familiar, I will tip you 40kt extra. I am also asking you get this done within 1-3 days (if you don't and don't contact me, I assume you've dropped the slot). ------ [b]Slots (1 hour per slot)[/b] 1. 2. [b]I am subbed no need to ping[/b] -------- [quote=Pinglist]If you want me to add you so I can ping you when I'm looking for grinding, let me know! !Taxco [/quote] [quote=Order Form] How Many Slots?: Venue(s): Payment (T/G/M): Notes: [/quote] This is optional, but feel free to use to streamline the process! [size=2]*Disclaimer: If you ever want to quit grinding even after accepting my offer, feel free to keep all the drops you got and go on your merry way. I won't take it personal, I promise![/size]
I can't be bothered to grind for things other than leveling anymore. So I want to outsource the labor! My ratio for payments is 1:1000; I do accept mixed.

Venues of Interest:
Crystal Pools
Waterway
Harpy's Roost
Volcanic Vents
Redrock Cove
Sandswept Delta

List currently ordered: randomly, pick any venue that suits you

Requirements:
All I ask is that you have at least two level 25 dragons, at least one with an eliminate. The only exception to this is venues above with the (*) logo; those only require one dragon. Feel free to haggle with me over your coli team details, and pricing, if you need!

Also, I will CR you the payment after the final CR of items you send me.

I will be keeping all drops, including rare drops like eliminate and eggs. If you pick up an egg, eliminate, or a boss familiar, I will tip you 40kt extra. I am also asking you get this done within 1-3 days (if you don't and don't contact me, I assume you've dropped the slot).

Slots (1 hour per slot)

I am subbed no need to ping

Pinglist wrote:
If you want me to add you so I can ping you when I'm looking for grinding, let me know!

!Taxco
Order Form wrote:
How Many Slots?:
Venue(s):
Payment (T/G/M):
Notes:

This is optional, but feel free to use to streamline the process!

*Disclaimer: If you ever want to quit grinding even after accepting my offer, feel free to keep all the drops you got and go on your merry way. I won't take it personal, I promise!
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
i could totally grind for you, i usually grind in 15 minute increments so as not to strain my wrist if that's cool?
i could totally grind for you, i usually grind in 15 minute increments so as not to strain my wrist if that's cool?
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
@happyasaclam sure, that'd be great! A friend of mine snagged one hour already, so would you be willing to do just one hour cumulative (50kt)?
@happyasaclam sure, that'd be great! A friend of mine snagged one hour already, so would you be willing to do just one hour cumulative (50kt)?
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
that works well actually, yeah!
that works well actually, yeah!
free writing
@happyasaclam sounds good! Would you mind being paid when you CR me the items or be paid first?
@happyasaclam sounds good! Would you mind being paid when you CR me the items or be paid first?
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
i'd prefer to be paid when i send the items! i'll have it done in about an hour
i'd prefer to be paid when i send the items! i'll have it done in about an hour
free writing
Ay sorry it took a while, sending the stuff over now!
Ay sorry it took a while, sending the stuff over now!
free writing
I have a 3-elim grinding team and can do up to two hours for you; my rates are usually 35kt/g per half hour though, would you accept that?
I have a 3-elim grinding team and can do up to two hours for you; my rates are usually 35kt/g per half hour though, would you accept that?
arcane.gif d9L2fjL.png
@ScribblyGryphon yup, I can do that! You can get started whenever you're ready c:
@ScribblyGryphon yup, I can do that! You can get started whenever you're ready c:
UHaD9ef.pngR2oi3Fx.png
@Omnidraconia
Hey I'm happy to do 1 hour in the waterways for you :D
@Omnidraconia
Hey I'm happy to do 1 hour in the waterways for you :D
Baker-rainbow-Baker-rainbow-bands-pride.png0QCa9p8.png
1 2