Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43
Hi,
I'd be willing to do a total of 1 hr in waterway for treasure. (trying to expand my lair) Also I don't know if your still buying food but I also have a lot of that as well. I have 3 level 17 dragons all with eliminate.
Hi,
I'd be willing to do a total of 1 hr in waterway for treasure. (trying to expand my lair) Also I don't know if your still buying food but I also have a lot of that as well. I have 3 level 17 dragons all with eliminate.
@Yinjia96
I'm really sorry, I've missed the ping and haven't seen this until just now. I realize the time period for the offer is over, but if you'd like to do it at any time later again, I'd love to give it a go. Again, I'm sorry for missing it!

@Eonalis
Hello! I'd love to get an hour in Waterway, thank you! And if you're selling food, I'd love to buy that, as well. ^^
@Yinjia96
I'm really sorry, I've missed the ping and haven't seen this until just now. I realize the time period for the offer is over, but if you'd like to do it at any time later again, I'd love to give it a go. Again, I'm sorry for missing it!

@Eonalis
Hello! I'd love to get an hour in Waterway, thank you! And if you're selling food, I'd love to buy that, as well. ^^
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

Hello. I'm interested in grinding Waterway for 2 hours :>
I'd like to be paid in gems please~

And also I'm interested if I could do a usual grinding for 30g/30min.
I have 3 25lvl dragons with eliminate.
@Peyp

Hello. I'm interested in grinding Waterway for 2 hours :>
I'd like to be paid in gems please~

And also I'm interested if I could do a usual grinding for 30g/30min.
I have 3 25lvl dragons with eliminate.
@WolverineTuc
That works for me! :D Thank you!
@WolverineTuc
That works for me! :D Thank you!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp

So, I can do 2 hours for 120g without festival loot, right?

And if you don't mind, I'll start after the maintenance will be concluded, because I don't see much sense of starting right now xD
@Peyp

So, I can do 2 hours for 120g without festival loot, right?

And if you don't mind, I'll start after the maintenance will be concluded, because I don't see much sense of starting right now xD
@WolverineTuc
Yes to both! :D
@WolverineTuc
Yes to both! :D
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
[quote name="Peyp" date="2019-11-25 22:17:50" ] @Yinjia96 I'm really sorry, I've missed the ping and haven't seen this until just now. I realize the time period for the offer is over, but if you'd like to do it at any time later again, I'd love to give it a go. Again, I'm sorry for missing it! @Eonalis Hello! I'd love to get an hour in Waterway, thank you! And if you're selling food, I'd love to buy that, as well. ^^ [/quote] @Peyp can I do scorched forest for 2 hours then? My dregs leveled up :D I prefer gems if u accept
Peyp wrote on 2019-11-25 22:17:50:
@Yinjia96

@Eonalis
@Peyp can I do scorched forest for 2 hours then? My dregs leveled up :D

I prefer gems if u accept
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Yinjia96
Do 2 or more of your dragons have an eliminate stone? If not, I'm afraid it would be too inefficient to grind in Scorched for me to pay per time.

If they can 1-hit scratch monsters in Woodlands Path, that'd be efficient. o.o
@Yinjia96
Do 2 or more of your dragons have an eliminate stone? If not, I'm afraid it would be too inefficient to grind in Scorched for me to pay per time.

If they can 1-hit scratch monsters in Woodlands Path, that'd be efficient. o.o
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp they do :D

All 3 of them have elemental stones

Also they can kill Woodland path monsters in 1-3 blows
@Peyp they do :D

All 3 of them have elemental stones

Also they can kill Woodland path monsters in 1-3 blows
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Yinjia96 Ah, not elemental ones, I'm afraid. Eliminate stone. [item=eliminate] It allows dragons to deal a high amount of damage to a single enemy, and it returns the breath used if the enemy died to the attack. If they cannot 1-hit monsters in Woodlands all the time minus some dodges, I'm afraid they're too low leveled to grind efficiently, sorry. :c
@Yinjia96
Ah, not elemental ones, I'm afraid. Eliminate stone.
Eliminate It allows dragons to deal a high amount of damage to a single enemy, and it returns the breath used if the enemy died to the attack.

If they cannot 1-hit monsters in Woodlands all the time minus some dodges, I'm afraid they're too low leveled to grind efficiently, sorry. :c
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43