Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Nightybug Hatchery [OPEN]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43
Hi! Could I please have Red Twilight? She's gorgeous! [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568617/56861612_350.png[/img]
Hi! Could I please have Red Twilight? She's gorgeous!

56861612_350.png
@Neprezi
I'm really sorry, but she's seemed to have gotten exalted on accident... However, as a compensation, I do have her sister, who has wind primal eyes, if you're interested. I've already named her though, so if you want a different name for her, I can provide a renaming scroll when I send her over.

I can also put you on the pinglist for Nocturnal Terrors, which was the pair that I bred to get Red Twilight.
@Neprezi
I'm really sorry, but she's seemed to have gotten exalted on accident... However, as a compensation, I do have her sister, who has wind primal eyes, if you're interested. I've already named her though, so if you want a different name for her, I can provide a renaming scroll when I send her over.

I can also put you on the pinglist for Nocturnal Terrors, which was the pair that I bred to get Red Twilight.
[quote name="Noctem" date="2019-11-24 18:07:35" ] @Neprezi I'm really sorry, but she's seemed to have gotten exalted on accident... However, as a compensation, I do have her sister, who has wind primal eyes, if you're interested. I've already named her though, so if you want a different name for her, I can provide a renaming scroll when I send her over. I can also put you on the pinglist for Nocturnal Terrors, which was the pair that I bred to get Red Twilight. [/quote] Oof, that sucks. Her sister is very pretty though, so I'd love to adopt her! Also, no name change is necessary, I usually like to keep dragon's original names when they get traded to me. Could you please add me to the pinglist as well? thanks!
Noctem wrote on 2019-11-24 18:07:35:
@Neprezi

Oof, that sucks. Her sister is very pretty though, so I'd love to adopt her! Also, no name change is necessary, I usually like to keep dragon's original names when they get traded to me.

Could you please add me to the pinglist as well? thanks!
Can I have Onix Shine? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/569975/56997432_350.png[/img]
Can I have Onix Shine?
56997432_350.png
@Neprezi
Alright! Sending Arcadia over and adding you to the pinglist. :)

@NickyMidnight
You sure can!
@Neprezi
Alright! Sending Arcadia over and adding you to the pinglist. :)

@NickyMidnight
You sure can!
dark colored, shadow flight-looking babies are up!
dark colored, shadow flight-looking babies are up!
Could I get these two pretty babies ^^

Cherry Kiss
Unnamed
and
Opaque Stars
Unnamed
Could I get these two pretty babies ^^

Cherry Kiss
Unnamed
and
Opaque Stars
Unnamed
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png3J4E2hk.pngE4xxHWo.png WBC5JG3.png
DisQoWb.png 0XHtpWy.png wAfJ7Bn.png 5bCmnnb.png
evKOtFb.gif trwFne1.gif
@ScarfyArts
Sure can! Sending over now.

New batch of all nocturnes! Pretty cute blue babies, I must say.
@ScarfyArts
Sure can! Sending over now.

New batch of all nocturnes! Pretty cute blue babies, I must say.
Hiya! Could I please have Lazulite Claw (#57090821) He's so pretty <3
Hiya! Could I please have Lazulite Claw (#57090821) He's so pretty <3
tumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.pngGQ4NLIa.pngtumblr_inline_paeimxW9MH1r16a5d_540.png
@secretlyonfire
Yep! Sending him over now :)
@secretlyonfire
Yep! Sending him over now :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43