Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Not Receiving Treasure From Fairgrounds
Hi all! So I've been trying to earn a little extra money in the Fairgrounds, but I've noticed that I haven't been receiving treasure lately at all. I checked my Lucky Streak ticket thing and it was only at like 59000/75000 (or something like that). Not sure what to do about this :( Time well wasted trying to get 5000 in treasure only to find nothing was added. Help! What do I do about this?
Hi all! So I've been trying to earn a little extra money in the Fairgrounds, but I've noticed that I haven't been receiving treasure lately at all. I checked my Lucky Streak ticket thing and it was only at like 59000/75000 (or something like that). Not sure what to do about this :( Time well wasted trying to get 5000 in treasure only to find nothing was added. Help! What do I do about this?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@Thirstychaos
Where are you checking your treasure amount? Information like treasure count changes can take up to a few minutes to get from www to www1 pages, so you might not see the increase immediately depending on what page you're looking at.
@Thirstychaos
Where are you checking your treasure amount? Information like treasure count changes can take up to a few minutes to get from www to www1 pages, so you might not see the increase immediately depending on what page you're looking at.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
I checked on both www and www1 at the time. Today when I logged on, I noticed the 5000 in missing treasure was still not there. So I have no idea what went wrong yesterday, but today the fairgrounds games are back to normal and I'm receiving treasure again.
@Vendrus
I checked on both www and www1 at the time. Today when I logged on, I noticed the 5000 in missing treasure was still not there. So I have no idea what went wrong yesterday, but today the fairgrounds games are back to normal and I'm receiving treasure again.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png