Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | commissions maybe?
I kinda want to do commissions on here, but I'm having an awful time trying to incorporate images (used the forums that help with that but I still have no luck) and because of that I can't really show that art so people have an idea what I can do and then do prices and what not uh,,,

so, rip that thought until further notice
I kinda want to do commissions on here, but I'm having an awful time trying to incorporate images (used the forums that help with that but I still have no luck) and because of that I can't really show that art so people have an idea what I can do and then do prices and what not uh,,,

so, rip that thought until further notice
bump! still good luck man not knowing how to post the pictures on here is a mood.
bump! still good luck man not knowing how to post the pictures on here is a mood.
Bath bomb and chill
I believe that there are guides that help with pricing As for images not all sites work on here and you have to have a . jpg or. gif if you are using a gif Imgur works pretty well here If you right click (hold down for mobile) and hit open image in new tab and then copy the URL you should be fine. Then hit the button that has the tree and paste the URL that should work [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
I believe that there are guides that help with pricing
As for images not all sites work on here and you have to have a . jpg or. gif if you are using a gif
Imgur works pretty well here
If you right click (hold down for mobile) and hit open image in new tab and then copy the URL you should be fine. Then hit the button that has the tree and paste the URL that should work
06xk8gV.png
XrUXyrn.gifse5O2Tt.gifpxx5HPD.gif
Believe me, darling
The stars were made for falling
I feel you. I'm just about in the same boat
I feel you. I'm just about in the same boat
@SpaceAce17 @BirdMomma @Tsukuyomi
regarding posting images; if you are lost in the sense of "where/what do I use to upload and display them because most sites dont work and deviantART made stash suck"
then shall I introduce you to: using discord
like, really, it works...ever since stash was messed up I've been using discord and from what I believe all pics work and are displayed correctly here :) sometimes you gotta touch a little the image link to delete size restrictions but overall, its useful
just create a server for yourself and dump all pics there
@SpaceAce17 @BirdMomma @Tsukuyomi
regarding posting images; if you are lost in the sense of "where/what do I use to upload and display them because most sites dont work and deviantART made stash suck"
then shall I introduce you to: using discord
like, really, it works...ever since stash was messed up I've been using discord and from what I believe all pics work and are displayed correctly here :) sometimes you gotta touch a little the image link to delete size restrictions but overall, its useful
just create a server for yourself and dump all pics there
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
I didn't realize people reply on here lol.
I didn't realize people reply on here lol.
@Hikumi I heard a lot about discord sobs I been iffy in wanting to get it but if I want to do commissions on here, I suppose that's the right place to post seeing that on Instagram I don't know a lot of FR related drawings and whatnot. I check it out!
@Hikumi I heard a lot about discord sobs I been iffy in wanting to get it but if I want to do commissions on here, I suppose that's the right place to post seeing that on Instagram I don't know a lot of FR related drawings and whatnot. I check it out!
@TheMorningStar01 I tried using Imgur but when I try posting on FR it doesn't show up and it's just the link so welp.
@TheMorningStar01 I tried using Imgur but when I try posting on FR it doesn't show up and it's just the link so welp.
Thanks. Mine worked using discord as the host. The pics are displayed correctly, size and all.
Thanks. Mine worked using discord as the host. The pics are displayed correctly, size and all.