Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fade & Blend
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48
Wow I LOVE the new genes! I have a couple dragons that don't have genes for that exact reason, but I always felt weird about leaving them basic because it diminishes their value. It's wonderful to see there's an alternative now.
Wow I LOVE the new genes! I have a couple dragons that don't have genes for that exact reason, but I always felt weird about leaving them basic because it diminishes their value. It's wonderful to see there's an alternative now.
The new genes aren't available for Gaolers? Why?
The new genes aren't available for Gaolers? Why?
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
I love these! Now I need to stalk the marketplace again.
I love these! Now I need to stalk the marketplace again.
HJLIYn4.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
PngxIP9.png
LDkMPPP.png
8GgdVkW.png
mlHpBMC.png
nWiQNX9.png
n4tYGgU.png
[quote name="Undel" date="2019-11-22 00:40:07" ] They allow another option besides basic and iridescent as a base [b]when you want to apply a patterned tertiary gene that may clash with some of patterned primary and secondary gene.[/b] [/quote] THIS is what I really like, but... it is just very similair gene. I am yet to try scries, who knows, maybe I will like it. it still isn't my cup of tea as I like patterned genes and I want to use some tert genes more - but yeah, clashing is trouble. on first look tho, i can already see I will like it more that iri/shim. I was never fan of those XD I already see people confusing these for stained in AH, and some people trying to trick those who want to buy stained from AH... why are icon so similair? it is very cheap looking gene, but at least price reflects that
Undel wrote on 2019-11-22 00:40:07:
They allow another option besides basic and iridescent as a base when you want to apply a patterned tertiary gene that may clash with some of patterned primary and secondary gene.

THIS is what I really like, but...
it is just very similair gene. I am yet to try scries, who knows, maybe I will like it. it still isn't my cup of tea as I like patterned genes and I want to use some tert genes more - but yeah, clashing is trouble. on first look tho, i can already see I will like it more that iri/shim. I was never fan of those XD
I already see people confusing these for stained in AH, and some people trying to trick those who want to buy stained from AH... why are icon so similair?
it is very cheap looking gene, but at least price reflects that
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
this is like shimmer and iridescent, but honestly i like these more [emoji=snapper star size=1]
this is like shimmer and iridescent, but honestly i like these more
so matte irishim. cool.
so matte irishim. cool.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
it's the poor mans iri/shim!! i love it
i also love the new harpies!! :D
it's the poor mans iri/shim!! i love it
i also love the new harpies!! :D
I love the idea behind these genes and the fact that they're treasure genes! Let's see how they work out - time to scry everyone brb
I love the idea behind these genes and the fact that they're treasure genes! Let's see how they work out - time to scry everyone brb
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
I'm in love with the new genes!! Though it seems like there's a lot of inconsistencies. Blush and Cotton Candy for example look like they're swapped at least in the scrying workshop,
I'm in love with the new genes!! Though it seems like there's a lot of inconsistencies. Blush and Cotton Candy for example look like they're swapped at least in the scrying workshop,
Siamese coatl permababs, anyone?
Siamese coatl permababs, anyone?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48