Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Floral Mpose Coatl Skincents
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 165
@Blacklist

Absolutely and thank you!! :D I'll send PAs over with a copy of From Beyond and In Pale Moonlight in just a bit since I have those on hand, and I'll send a copy of A Bad Moon Rises over your way as soon as copies are in!

You've also been marked down for the new release pinglist, and the Scavengaoler reprint list. <3
@Blacklist

Absolutely and thank you!! :D I'll send PAs over with a copy of From Beyond and In Pale Moonlight in just a bit since I have those on hand, and I'll send a copy of A Bad Moon Rises over your way as soon as copies are in!

You've also been marked down for the new release pinglist, and the Scavengaoler reprint list. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
Hello!
Id be interested in a copy of From Beyond. Do you take mixed payment?
Hello!
Id be interested in a copy of From Beyond. Do you take mixed payment?
tIEbGf2.pngEvigt - G1 Collector - Exalting lairseF9h3z.png
May I get a slot for Scavengaoler?
May I get a slot for Scavengaoler?
@HellsByte
I do! I'll send a copy on over via CR and then you can pay in whatever currency mix works best for you. <3

@Valacide
Absolutely! :D And with that, we're at 5 people, so that accent will be reprinting shortly! <3 You'll get another ping as soon as copies are in.
@HellsByte
I do! I'll send a copy on over via CR and then you can pay in whatever currency mix works best for you. <3

@Valacide
Absolutely! :D And with that, we're at 5 people, so that accent will be reprinting shortly! <3 You'll get another ping as soon as copies are in.
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
could I be put on a pinglist for man of the woods please?
could I be put on a pinglist for man of the woods please?
Pronouns: they/she/he
My Lair Lives in Hibden
@airemarshal
Absolutely! :D I've added you to the Man of the Woods reprint list. <3
@airemarshal
Absolutely! :D I've added you to the Man of the Woods reprint list. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Hi! Can I be added to the Totally Nebular pinglist please?
Hi! Can I be added to the Totally Nebular pinglist please?
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy
Can do! <3 I've added you to the Totally Nebular reprint list. :D
@GrimdarkRoxy
Can do! <3 I've added you to the Totally Nebular reprint list. :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Hey! Could you please put me down for a copy of Scavengaoler when it gets reprinted?? And I’d love to get a copy of From beyond, but is there any chance you could send me a PA? I need a day or two to get the gems ;u;
Hey! Could you please put me down for a copy of Scavengaoler when it gets reprinted?? And I’d love to get a copy of From beyond, but is there any chance you could send me a PA? I need a day or two to get the gems ;u;
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
Gah, I'm supposed to be saving, but I'd love a copy of “A Bad Moon Rises” please!
Gah, I'm supposed to be saving, but I'd love a copy of “A Bad Moon Rises” please!
T3u4zFz.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 164 165