Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144
who's maam? I is cunfuzid.

That’s it IMA TAKE FIVE *falls asleep*
who's maam? I is cunfuzid.

That’s it IMA TAKE FIVE *falls asleep*
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Lol you guys XD
Lol you guys XD
xZUT2.gif
Scar
Scar did not wait for the others to follow for he had the goal of good on his mind. No one could stop him. He landed inside the throne room and instantly lost balance as he tried to balance himself. He needed a makeshift leg so well...
He would have to worry about Sol later.
“Enchant my leg to grow back!”
It first started generating the bone first, then flesh appeared, and skin and scales and it was all the way back to normal.
“Ahh that’s better.”
He also wanted to do something about all these corpses on the ground but that would prolong his virtual feast ahead of him. When he got hangry, he also would get reckless. He ran through the throne room doors and let his nose do all the work.
He ran like a savage beast, a left turn, a right turn, another left turn, until finally, the scent of meat came strong. He threw open the doors to the kitchen and looked around. And well, of course, there were two chef in there minding their own buisness. It wasn’t his fault that they were there, but it would be if they got in his way.
“You two! Out!” He shouted.
The two cooks glanced at each other.
“We only cook for the queen, so you should get out before we tattle.”
The other chef laughed.
“The Queen is dead and I was the one who killed her. I am still feeling a little blood thirsty so get in my way I dare you!”
The chefs looked at each other in terror and hurried out of the room. He swore he could hear one of them shout at him, but he wasn’t listening. He opened another door a started drooling as all the meats he saw were just there. In that room, waiting for him to feast. Is this a dream? If so, never wake me up. He ran in there and started slicing meat with his claws, and eating like a vicious pack animal. He didn’t know if he had ever eaten this well and this much at once, and it was just endless. There was so much in here, it was heaven. It was a little cold though, but he still enjoyed it.
Scar
Scar did not wait for the others to follow for he had the goal of good on his mind. No one could stop him. He landed inside the throne room and instantly lost balance as he tried to balance himself. He needed a makeshift leg so well...
He would have to worry about Sol later.
“Enchant my leg to grow back!”
It first started generating the bone first, then flesh appeared, and skin and scales and it was all the way back to normal.
“Ahh that’s better.”
He also wanted to do something about all these corpses on the ground but that would prolong his virtual feast ahead of him. When he got hangry, he also would get reckless. He ran through the throne room doors and let his nose do all the work.
He ran like a savage beast, a left turn, a right turn, another left turn, until finally, the scent of meat came strong. He threw open the doors to the kitchen and looked around. And well, of course, there were two chef in there minding their own buisness. It wasn’t his fault that they were there, but it would be if they got in his way.
“You two! Out!” He shouted.
The two cooks glanced at each other.
“We only cook for the queen, so you should get out before we tattle.”
The other chef laughed.
“The Queen is dead and I was the one who killed her. I am still feeling a little blood thirsty so get in my way I dare you!”
The chefs looked at each other in terror and hurried out of the room. He swore he could hear one of them shout at him, but he wasn’t listening. He opened another door a started drooling as all the meats he saw were just there. In that room, waiting for him to feast. Is this a dream? If so, never wake me up. He ran in there and started slicing meat with his claws, and eating like a vicious pack animal. He didn’t know if he had ever eaten this well and this much at once, and it was just endless. There was so much in here, it was heaven. It was a little cold though, but he still enjoyed it.
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
@Solgalion (Sorry for the long wait!)
Larkspur|female|silk/leaf|Flamesilk
Spur's claws gently touched down onto the ledge. Scar had rushed in and already disappeared into the castle. Spur jumped down from the ledge and glanced around the room. Spur growled to herself at the sight of all the corpse. She had killed a good portion of the guards here. And across the room by the throne, she saw queen Carmine’s body. A shiver ran down Spur’s back. She hissed at the dead queen and trudged off down a hallway to go find the kitchen. Her nose suddenly picked up a strong sense of meat. Spur didn't prefer meat, but she still wouldn't hesitate to eat it. So she followed her nose down the hall to an open door. Curious as to why it was open, she peeked through the opened door. It was the kitchen. A wide array of scents filled her nose at once and her mouth watered at all the tempting smells. But Spur suddenly caught sight of another open door and a black tail.
Spur exhaled softly and smiled to herself. Scar must have found the meat stores. She really didn't want to get in the middle of his feasting and would've felt embarrassed to interrupt him to ask for some food. Besides, he found the stores first, so she figured the meat should be his. Spur quickly slipped away from the door and disappeared down another hall before Scar could see she was there. She would find some food elsewhere and eat in peace. She didn't mind Sol and Scar but she had spent to much time around rowdy hybrids from her time being locked up and just wanted to be alone for the time being.
@Solgalion (Sorry for the long wait!)
Larkspur|female|silk/leaf|Flamesilk
Spur's claws gently touched down onto the ledge. Scar had rushed in and already disappeared into the castle. Spur jumped down from the ledge and glanced around the room. Spur growled to herself at the sight of all the corpse. She had killed a good portion of the guards here. And across the room by the throne, she saw queen Carmine’s body. A shiver ran down Spur’s back. She hissed at the dead queen and trudged off down a hallway to go find the kitchen. Her nose suddenly picked up a strong sense of meat. Spur didn't prefer meat, but she still wouldn't hesitate to eat it. So she followed her nose down the hall to an open door. Curious as to why it was open, she peeked through the opened door. It was the kitchen. A wide array of scents filled her nose at once and her mouth watered at all the tempting smells. But Spur suddenly caught sight of another open door and a black tail.
Spur exhaled softly and smiled to herself. Scar must have found the meat stores. She really didn't want to get in the middle of his feasting and would've felt embarrassed to interrupt him to ask for some food. Besides, he found the stores first, so she figured the meat should be his. Spur quickly slipped away from the door and disappeared down another hall before Scar could see she was there. She would find some food elsewhere and eat in peace. She didn't mind Sol and Scar but she had spent to much time around rowdy hybrids from her time being locked up and just wanted to be alone for the time being.
xZUT2.gif
THE MEEP IS BACK WHAT DID I MISS
THE MEEP IS BACK WHAT DID I MISS
Lil dragon wolf
@Inkflame not a lot. They all decided to spend the night in the castle. Scar eagerly flew ahead and started eating food in the kitchen. Spur went off for some alone time. Feather seems very annoyed.
@Inkflame not a lot. They all decided to spend the night in the castle. Scar eagerly flew ahead and started eating food in the kitchen. Spur went off for some alone time. Feather seems very annoyed.
xZUT2.gif
Lol Scar. Well Luna fell asleep and when she does that she turns into stone for who knows what reason.
Lol Scar. Well Luna fell asleep and when she does that she turns into stone for who knows what reason.
Lil dragon wolf
Lunaglow

Shaking herself awake, she looked around. Unaware of the fading grey on her scales, she felt her left wing. ok, she thought the others are safe. She followed her nose away from the smell of death. Away from the room. She perched on a windowsill, she twisted so her claws hooked on the tiny divots in the wall, and hung to the left of the window. She would wait for the others to be ready.
Lunaglow

Shaking herself awake, she looked around. Unaware of the fading grey on her scales, she felt her left wing. ok, she thought the others are safe. She followed her nose away from the smell of death. Away from the room. She perched on a windowsill, she twisted so her claws hooked on the tiny divots in the wall, and hung to the left of the window. She would wait for the others to be ready.
Lil dragon wolf
Sol
Sol followed the two into the castle in need of shelter from the outside. And well, maybe hopefully food as well. He dove into the window after Spur and followed her to the kitchen. She went into the kitchen and about 5 seconds in left. Why would she leave? The kitchen was free and she was starved too I bet. He walked in and instantly knew why. Scar was eating, rather disgustingly, the entire meat pantry.
“Scar!” He shouted. “What in the moons are you doing?”
Scar looked around and finally rested his gaze upon Sol.
“Oooooooohhhh... Hey there buddy.” He said a little shakey.
Sol put on his disappointed mom tone. “What’s this I see? Have you used your magic yet again?” he asked.
Scar frowned. “Yes I did, but I wasn’t any of my magic, it’s a healing spell that I got out of a book.”
Sol was sceptical.
“Reeeaaaalllyy? What for?”
“None of your buisness.” Scar generally ignores him as he fit an entire steak into his mouth. “Come here, you should try some.”
Sol was really mad at him for breaking their promise, their pact.
“Look, I was not able to walk and it hurt when it was bleeding out. I feared the worst so I healed it.”
“You had a made made for you.” Sol said. “Just, please go around using your magic. I’ve told you about Darkstalker and I really don’t want you to end up like him. And Albatross, he was an animus too that went...”
Scar cut him off. Yabba yabba yabba enough with the talk already. I’m a novice wizard, I know what I doing. You have to put some faith in me.”
Scar opened up his grease stained arms. “Hug?”
Sol couldn’t resist. “Fine.” He just wanted him to be safe, but if Scar was using his magic like this, who knows how long it would take to turn his soul bad. Just thinking about that made his demon shriek, which was ANNOYING.
As Sol sat down next to Scar, he started eating as well, asking Scar more questions about Evermore.
Sol
Sol followed the two into the castle in need of shelter from the outside. And well, maybe hopefully food as well. He dove into the window after Spur and followed her to the kitchen. She went into the kitchen and about 5 seconds in left. Why would she leave? The kitchen was free and she was starved too I bet. He walked in and instantly knew why. Scar was eating, rather disgustingly, the entire meat pantry.
“Scar!” He shouted. “What in the moons are you doing?”
Scar looked around and finally rested his gaze upon Sol.
“Oooooooohhhh... Hey there buddy.” He said a little shakey.
Sol put on his disappointed mom tone. “What’s this I see? Have you used your magic yet again?” he asked.
Scar frowned. “Yes I did, but I wasn’t any of my magic, it’s a healing spell that I got out of a book.”
Sol was sceptical.
“Reeeaaaalllyy? What for?”
“None of your buisness.” Scar generally ignores him as he fit an entire steak into his mouth. “Come here, you should try some.”
Sol was really mad at him for breaking their promise, their pact.
“Look, I was not able to walk and it hurt when it was bleeding out. I feared the worst so I healed it.”
“You had a made made for you.” Sol said. “Just, please go around using your magic. I’ve told you about Darkstalker and I really don’t want you to end up like him. And Albatross, he was an animus too that went...”
Scar cut him off. Yabba yabba yabba enough with the talk already. I’m a novice wizard, I know what I doing. You have to put some faith in me.”
Scar opened up his grease stained arms. “Hug?”
Sol couldn’t resist. “Fine.” He just wanted him to be safe, but if Scar was using his magic like this, who knows how long it would take to turn his soul bad. Just thinking about that made his demon shriek, which was ANNOYING.
As Sol sat down next to Scar, he started eating as well, asking Scar more questions about Evermore.
Bump ^.^
Bump ^.^
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 143 144