Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 143 144
*Screams into the hevenly abyss, mostly because no one is really responding but also because I feel like it*
*Screams into the hevenly abyss, mostly because no one is really responding but also because I feel like it*
*scareams at the abyss and the abyss screams back*
*scareams at the abyss and the abyss screams back*
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
Eee :| it is quite long sry bout that to whoever decides to read it.)
Larkspur|female|silk/leaf|Flamesilk
Larkspur padded down a dark corridor. She wasn’t sure how long she had been wandering the castle, and she had no idea where she was. But the thing that unnerved her the most was how eerily quiet the place was. Larkspur stumbled against one a wall and sighed softly. She was growing extremely fatigued due to lack of sleep and food. Her shoulder and tail stung, and she feared that her wounds would open up again. She lifted her wrist that a small stream of flamesilk on it to help up the corridor. She suddenly spotted a light peeking out of a partially opened door.
Spur narrowed her eyes and rubbed her wrist against the ground to distinguish the flamesilk. Slowly, Spur made her way towards the door. She made sure to keep low to the ground and make a little noise as possible. Once she made it to the door, Spur flattened herself against the wall and ever-so-gently stuck her snout through the cracked door. She saw it was some dragon’s chambers. She saw a bed, a dresser, a wood trunk on one side of the room. But as her gaze flickered to the other side of the room, she froze and her eyes widened. There, sitting at a table with his back to her, was a blood-red scaled skywing. And one glance at his broken left horn made her blood boil.
The skywing was named Garnet, and Spur loathed him the most. He always took joy in torturing her in particular. He was actually the one who trapped her and brought her here. And there he was, sitting over very appetizing looking meal.
Spur growled deep in her throat. This dragon had caused her so much pain and misery. And the only thing she wanted to do right now was kill him. So spur quietly crept into the room. She snaked her way into the room fully, then started creeping toward him. But she miscalculated one step and her tail thumped against his dresser. Quickly, Spur darted to the side as Garnet turned around to find out what had made the noise. But when he saw nothing, the skywing shrugged and turned back to his meal. He didn’t even get a chance to open his mouth to start eating before Spur was upon him.
She tackled him, knocking the surprised skywing out of his chair and pinned him to the ground. Spur had him on his back with her claws over his eyes so he couldn’t see her.
“Who are you?” Garnet yelped. “Let go of me now. I am on the queen’s honor guard! I will have you thrown in jail for a long time.”
Spur snorted. “Yea. I don’t think that’s gonna happen.”
“Who do you think-” Garnet started to threaten, but he was cut short as Spur pulled him up and pushed him against a wall. She used her back claws and long tail to hold him still, and wrapped her left arm around his neck and grabbed his right horn in her right talons.
With her holding his horn, Garnet couldn’t move his head. The skywing his squinted eyes open and tried to move, but found he couldn’t move at all. As he squirmed around, Spur dug her claws into his scales to get him to stop moving. Garnet by now was panting, terrified.
“It’s suprising how quickly you skywings jump from acting all threatening and tough to squirming and crying like a scared dragnet,” Spur mused.
“Well, you do have me in a death hold and are about to k-kill me,” Garnet rasped out in reply. “What did you expect?”
“You to fight more,” Spur answered.
“Well, can’t we just resolve this peacefully? I do not like violence. Look, if it’s money you want, we can come to a resolve! I have lots of gold!” Garnet pleaded and Spur snarled.
“You really expect me to just resolve this peacefully?!” Spur roared, and snaked her head around into Garnet’s line of view so he could finally see her.
His eyes widened in fear. “Y-you?!” He yelped.
“Yes… me,” she spat, baring her sharp fangs. “If you wanted a peaceful resolve, you would’ve stopped torturing me for your pleasure! So you have had this coming… for a loooonng time,” Spur almost laughed the last line.
“I didn’t have an option! I swear!” Garnet cried desperately. “The queen forced us to!”
“Camel dung! You always had an option!” Spur growled. “So it’s time you got what you deserved, scum,” Spur spat, and tightened her grip on his horn.
“Wait! Wait, wait no please I-” Garnet never got to finish the sentence before Spur thrust his horn to the left, snapping his neck. With a soft snort, Spur pushed Garnet’s body to the ground and stepped away from his body, growling in utter disgust.
Her vision then caught sight on his meal that still sat on the table. There was large cup of water, a generous helping of salmon, and some slices of sweet pinapple and watermelon to the side. Spur smirked and after casting one side glance to the skywing guard, she settled down at the table and began to eat.
Eee :| it is quite long sry bout that to whoever decides to read it.)
Larkspur|female|silk/leaf|Flamesilk
Larkspur padded down a dark corridor. She wasn’t sure how long she had been wandering the castle, and she had no idea where she was. But the thing that unnerved her the most was how eerily quiet the place was. Larkspur stumbled against one a wall and sighed softly. She was growing extremely fatigued due to lack of sleep and food. Her shoulder and tail stung, and she feared that her wounds would open up again. She lifted her wrist that a small stream of flamesilk on it to help up the corridor. She suddenly spotted a light peeking out of a partially opened door.
Spur narrowed her eyes and rubbed her wrist against the ground to distinguish the flamesilk. Slowly, Spur made her way towards the door. She made sure to keep low to the ground and make a little noise as possible. Once she made it to the door, Spur flattened herself against the wall and ever-so-gently stuck her snout through the cracked door. She saw it was some dragon’s chambers. She saw a bed, a dresser, a wood trunk on one side of the room. But as her gaze flickered to the other side of the room, she froze and her eyes widened. There, sitting at a table with his back to her, was a blood-red scaled skywing. And one glance at his broken left horn made her blood boil.
The skywing was named Garnet, and Spur loathed him the most. He always took joy in torturing her in particular. He was actually the one who trapped her and brought her here. And there he was, sitting over very appetizing looking meal.
Spur growled deep in her throat. This dragon had caused her so much pain and misery. And the only thing she wanted to do right now was kill him. So spur quietly crept into the room. She snaked her way into the room fully, then started creeping toward him. But she miscalculated one step and her tail thumped against his dresser. Quickly, Spur darted to the side as Garnet turned around to find out what had made the noise. But when he saw nothing, the skywing shrugged and turned back to his meal. He didn’t even get a chance to open his mouth to start eating before Spur was upon him.
She tackled him, knocking the surprised skywing out of his chair and pinned him to the ground. Spur had him on his back with her claws over his eyes so he couldn’t see her.
“Who are you?” Garnet yelped. “Let go of me now. I am on the queen’s honor guard! I will have you thrown in jail for a long time.”
Spur snorted. “Yea. I don’t think that’s gonna happen.”
“Who do you think-” Garnet started to threaten, but he was cut short as Spur pulled him up and pushed him against a wall. She used her back claws and long tail to hold him still, and wrapped her left arm around his neck and grabbed his right horn in her right talons.
With her holding his horn, Garnet couldn’t move his head. The skywing his squinted eyes open and tried to move, but found he couldn’t move at all. As he squirmed around, Spur dug her claws into his scales to get him to stop moving. Garnet by now was panting, terrified.
“It’s suprising how quickly you skywings jump from acting all threatening and tough to squirming and crying like a scared dragnet,” Spur mused.
“Well, you do have me in a death hold and are about to k-kill me,” Garnet rasped out in reply. “What did you expect?”
“You to fight more,” Spur answered.
“Well, can’t we just resolve this peacefully? I do not like violence. Look, if it’s money you want, we can come to a resolve! I have lots of gold!” Garnet pleaded and Spur snarled.
“You really expect me to just resolve this peacefully?!” Spur roared, and snaked her head around into Garnet’s line of view so he could finally see her.
His eyes widened in fear. “Y-you?!” He yelped.
“Yes… me,” she spat, baring her sharp fangs. “If you wanted a peaceful resolve, you would’ve stopped torturing me for your pleasure! So you have had this coming… for a loooonng time,” Spur almost laughed the last line.
“I didn’t have an option! I swear!” Garnet cried desperately. “The queen forced us to!”
“Camel dung! You always had an option!” Spur growled. “So it’s time you got what you deserved, scum,” Spur spat, and tightened her grip on his horn.
“Wait! Wait, wait no please I-” Garnet never got to finish the sentence before Spur thrust his horn to the left, snapping his neck. With a soft snort, Spur pushed Garnet’s body to the ground and stepped away from his body, growling in utter disgust.
Her vision then caught sight on his meal that still sat on the table. There was large cup of water, a generous helping of salmon, and some slices of sweet pinapple and watermelon to the side. Spur smirked and after casting one side glance to the skywing guard, she settled down at the table and began to eat.
xZUT2.gif
•_• -_- •_• WoT?
•_• -_- •_• WoT?
HtXex26.pngHtXex26.pngHtXex26.png
What?)
What?)
xZUT2.gif
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What????)
What????)
xZUT2.gif