Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | metzer's art shop (usd/t/g) (discount!)
1 2 3 4
@Metzer Hi!!! No need to apologize at all!! Also getting a chow chow tattoo is an excellent choice, I bet it's gonna look hecking cute.
Also also I'm so sorry in advance for the hodgepodge of reference stuff. I hope it makes sense, but let me know if something needs clarification.

Commission type: Shaded, thigh-up painting.
Links to references:
- (x) I scoured the internet for something that fit close to how I pictured her clothes, and this came close-ish? She’s a big fan of floaty scarves and jingly bits. The blue accents are the same, but rather than red accents they’d be purple (in shades of #60425a!). The outfit has a nice, big hood, the gloves aren’t fingerless, and if for some reason you part of her legs are drawn, her pants are patterned with white and black vertical stripes. Very subtle for a thief.
- She wears a mask! (x)
- -Her lips are full, her face has a sly, pointed look to it, and her eyes are bright yellow. Her hair is fluffy and curls slightly around her face. It’s light blonde (hex #DACF7F!). Her complexion is pale and rosy cheeked. She has a septum piercing with this in it.
Payment type: Gems! Full up front.
Any specifics you'd like me to keep in mind?: Happenstance is fun loving and always up to something suspicious, and Bandit a chubby racoon, who always looks incredibly fashionable in his lil red neckerchief. If you could, please insert him under her arm like a very cute sack of potatoes, clutching a lil racoony-handful of jewelry, I'd be happy to pay extra for it if need be!
@Metzer Hi!!! No need to apologize at all!! Also getting a chow chow tattoo is an excellent choice, I bet it's gonna look hecking cute.
Also also I'm so sorry in advance for the hodgepodge of reference stuff. I hope it makes sense, but let me know if something needs clarification.

Commission type: Shaded, thigh-up painting.
Links to references:
- (x) I scoured the internet for something that fit close to how I pictured her clothes, and this came close-ish? She’s a big fan of floaty scarves and jingly bits. The blue accents are the same, but rather than red accents they’d be purple (in shades of #60425a!). The outfit has a nice, big hood, the gloves aren’t fingerless, and if for some reason you part of her legs are drawn, her pants are patterned with white and black vertical stripes. Very subtle for a thief.
- She wears a mask! (x)
- -Her lips are full, her face has a sly, pointed look to it, and her eyes are bright yellow. Her hair is fluffy and curls slightly around her face. It’s light blonde (hex #DACF7F!). Her complexion is pale and rosy cheeked. She has a septum piercing with this in it.
Payment type: Gems! Full up front.
Any specifics you'd like me to keep in mind?: Happenstance is fun loving and always up to something suspicious, and Bandit a chubby racoon, who always looks incredibly fashionable in his lil red neckerchief. If you could, please insert him under her arm like a very cute sack of potatoes, clutching a lil racoony-handful of jewelry, I'd be happy to pay extra for it if need be!
lZEZOSe.png
@Byakko , @Oceanas , @Delryn hi guys! just letting you all know that I'm currently really busy with the Christmas period beginning at work and your commissions are being worked on very steadily, but not forgotten! I'll be sure to keep you all updated if anything else changes!
@Byakko , @Oceanas , @Delryn hi guys! just letting you all know that I'm currently really busy with the Christmas period beginning at work and your commissions are being worked on very steadily, but not forgotten! I'll be sure to keep you all updated if anything else changes!
art shop - still tryna find my feet here blease be batient - 43bcdcb043058f304960f07b4db661a46215603e.png
@metzer
Thanks for the update! No worries.
@metzer
Thanks for the update! No worries.
LklXAGK.png
@metzer
thank you for the update! it's fine~
@metzer
thank you for the update! it's fine~
@metzer, dude don't even worry about it. Christmas prep is happening where I work too so I'm right there with ya.

Take all the time you need!
@metzer, dude don't even worry about it. Christmas prep is happening where I work too so I'm right there with ya.

Take all the time you need!
lZEZOSe.png
1 2 3 4