Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Not to Be Taken for Granite
1 2
My lair is so clean now that the fodder is with Earthpapa!
Now to the AH and then back to the Coli.
My lair is so clean now that the fodder is with Earthpapa!
Now to the AH and then back to the Coli.
dR1OCbi.png
happy fest, earth! time to exalt permas
happy fest, earth! time to exalt permas
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
The first Hungry Game round's sign-ups are now open! 12 slots have been opened this morning. Will call for another 12 players tonight. (This is to give players in all time zones a chance to play.)
The first Hungry Game round's sign-ups are now open! 12 slots have been opened this morning. Will call for another 12 players tonight. (This is to give players in all time zones a chance to play.)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
hype hype!! a
hype hype!! a
7waqdr1.png
OH LORD I can't wait for foddart to be open for ordering!! there's already a few artists that've really caught my eye! *O*
OH LORD I can't wait for foddart to be open for ordering!! there's already a few artists that've really caught my eye! *O*
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
Only two slots left before round 1 of the Hungry Games is completely full! If you haven't gotten in, now's your chance--it starts in the morning whether we have a full 24 or not!
Only two slots left before round 1 of the Hungry Games is completely full! If you haven't gotten in, now's your chance--it starts in the morning whether we have a full 24 or not!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
hello, and im sorry for the wait! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2779231/1#post_2779231]this weeks foddart is finally ready for orders[/url] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @bunlux since you mentioned it in your message, i thought youd want a nudge!
hello, and im sorry for the wait! this weeks foddart is finally ready for orders

@bunlux
since you mentioned it in your message, i thought youd want a nudge!
JAufpfb.gif
This has been great so far!
This has been great so far!
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
[center]The new genes are fun! Come check out our [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2777443/1]raffle[/url] for a chance to win them [emoji=new friend size=1] [quote=Palette Cleanser][center][item=primary gene: fade][item=secondary gene: blend][br] [i]Primary Gene: Fade, Secondary Gene: Blend[/i][/quote] New genes not quite your style? That's okay, we have more stuff! [quote=Prize Party] [item=earth sprite][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=frost delver][item=stone borer][item=stonekeeper armband][/quote]
The new genes are fun! Come check out our raffle for a chance to win them

Palette Cleanser wrote:
Primary Gene: Fade Secondary Gene: Blend

Primary Gene: Fade, Secondary Gene: Blend

New genes not quite your style? That's okay, we have more stuff!

Prize Party wrote:
Earth Sprite Breed Change: Wildclaw Frost Delver Stone Borer Stonekeeper Armband
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png