Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt OOC (OPEN RP)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
hmmmmm........ I think people fell asleep again. I know! [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/ee8666bdaa6d0196c8194194f32855c2/tenor.gif[/img] [img]https://theiowarepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Wake-Up-820x500.jpg[/img]
hmmmmm........ I think people fell asleep again. I know!

tenor.gif

Wake-Up-820x500.jpg
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
More like I'm sick with strep
More like I'm sick with strep
ACOZFAh.png
i've been dying with a case of 'school play' itus
but i'm ok now and this weekend should be ok for rping
i've been dying with a case of 'school play' itus
but i'm ok now and this weekend should be ok for rping
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Hello! I’m gonna try to join here Name: Muneca Flight: Arcane Gender: Female Species: Tundra Appearance (picture of scry/den, drawing, or description): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32298224] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322983/32298224_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality: very kind, if rather timid, Muneca is very slow to anger. In spite of this she is a sturdy and viscous fighter when provoked. Abilities (standard stuff for flight, along with little quirks such as strength or photographic memory): Muneca has a very good memory, especially for a tundra, this has made her especially good at navigation and herbology. Age (Whelp/Hatchling or Dragon): Dragon
Hello! I’m gonna try to join here

Name: Muneca
Flight: Arcane
Species: Tundra
Appearance (picture of scry/den, drawing, or description):
32298224_350.png

Personality: very kind, if rather timid, Muneca is very slow to anger. In spite of this she is a sturdy and viscous fighter when provoked.
Abilities (standard stuff for flight, along with little quirks such as strength or photographic memory): Muneca has a very good memory, especially for a tundra, this has made her especially good at navigation and herbology.
Age (Whelp/Hatchling or Dragon): Dragon
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork.pngMUYNhfy.png
Smudge I'm gonna drop out of this
I'll be inactive for a while
Maybe even longer
So, I had fun! You guys are great!
If any of you make another rp, chances are I might check back and join once I'm off hiatus.
Bye guys!!
Smudge I'm gonna drop out of this
I'll be inactive for a while
Maybe even longer
So, I had fun! You guys are great!
If any of you make another rp, chances are I might check back and join once I'm off hiatus.
Bye guys!!
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
well, I hope you had fun with this, and you're always welcome to come back if you change your mind! good luck me dude!
well, I hope you had fun with this, and you're always welcome to come back if you change your mind! good luck me dude!
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
See ya Izz! I hope everything is going well on your end! See you when you get back!
See ya Izz! I hope everything is going well on your end! See you when you get back!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Im here!! ^-^
Im here!! ^-^
?RDgth=party.png
*Just some other info before I leave*
I'll probably come back once I'm off hiatus
I'll also get back on The Newsletter once I'm back
(Just working on writing some fantasy stories, huge project of mine I'm finally pursuing. If you're thinking, "why am I not online and writing at the same time", it's HUGE. I might type up a final draft of my works on google docs and put it on this ooc, ge'henne ooc, or noctis lux ooc to let you guys see it. I had fun, see you guys in a while!!)
*Just some other info before I leave*
I'll probably come back once I'm off hiatus
I'll also get back on The Newsletter once I'm back
(Just working on writing some fantasy stories, huge project of mine I'm finally pursuing. If you're thinking, "why am I not online and writing at the same time", it's HUGE. I might type up a final draft of my works on google docs and put it on this ooc, ge'henne ooc, or noctis lux ooc to let you guys see it. I had fun, see you guys in a while!!)
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
See you around Izzooka.
See you around Izzooka.
+ 8 fr time
up_7bca7c0d5f10e6c5_Download.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29