Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | jebii's dragon and gijinka art [closed]
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
@jebii is a usd slot still open? I'd love to grab one
@jebii is a usd slot still open? I'd love to grab one
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Acacia
sure thing :D

All slots filled, thank you!
@Acacia
sure thing :D

All slots filled, thank you!
@Jebii

Lol spoke too soon. x-x

-cough- So close haha!

@Jebii

Lol spoke too soon. x-x

-cough- So close haha!

tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
Aww man, Oriel! Hopefully next time x)
Aww man, Oriel! Hopefully next time x)
@jebii thanks !! mmhm the choice is really hard for me but I think Id like a bust, since its more of a close up and it seems to have a lil more detail on the face :)
Id like these two together if possible please
https://toyhou.se/1760125.skylar
https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh

Not sure how you'd do two characters in one bust - like, one next to the other or interacting? but as prompts: Sky kissing Tesh's cheek/jaw or Tesh kissing Sky's forehead, or one caressing the other, or if no contact then...maybe since your art is so soft yet gives me a serious vibe they could look focused on something (gosh Im bad at explaining)

Since its a bust Im specifying design details so theres no confusion !
Sky: glasses, straight hair partially tied, he has burn scars below his left eye (towards the cheek) and above his right, and also near neck. Face shape and traits are triangular sort of, and he has a kinda pointy noise.
Tesh: a little wavy hair part tied too, in a small ponytail. His eyes are like, amber-brown sort of. He has cut/scratch scars on nose-cheek (two) and one on the left side of his jaw, along neck ones (which are really important!). He has just a tiiiny goatee like here. Tesh's nose is sorta rounder and his face a bit more squared? defined jaw?
Oh and overall Sky is a lot more elegant and takes care of his look while Tesh is like "whatever"

If you have any doubts please ask me :0c and let me know the price
@jebii thanks !! mmhm the choice is really hard for me but I think Id like a bust, since its more of a close up and it seems to have a lil more detail on the face :)
Id like these two together if possible please
https://toyhou.se/1760125.skylar
https://toyhou.se/2478138.tesh

Not sure how you'd do two characters in one bust - like, one next to the other or interacting? but as prompts: Sky kissing Tesh's cheek/jaw or Tesh kissing Sky's forehead, or one caressing the other, or if no contact then...maybe since your art is so soft yet gives me a serious vibe they could look focused on something (gosh Im bad at explaining)

Since its a bust Im specifying design details so theres no confusion !
Sky: glasses, straight hair partially tied, he has burn scars below his left eye (towards the cheek) and above his right, and also near neck. Face shape and traits are triangular sort of, and he has a kinda pointy noise.
Tesh: a little wavy hair part tied too, in a small ponytail. His eyes are like, amber-brown sort of. He has cut/scratch scars on nose-cheek (two) and one on the left side of his jaw, along neck ones (which are really important!). He has just a tiiiny goatee like here. Tesh's nose is sorta rounder and his face a bit more squared? defined jaw?
Oh and overall Sky is a lot more elegant and takes care of his look while Tesh is like "whatever"

If you have any doubts please ask me :0c and let me know the price
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@jebii ah, thank you! (^ ^ <3 sorry for my lateness, i fell asleep. is a pixel signature for this one okay with you? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=294491&skin=0&apparel=399,2503,1750,28999,29005,2562&xt=dressing.png[/img] is blinking on this one ok too?
@jebii
ah, thank you! (^ ^ <3 sorry for my lateness, i fell asleep.
is a pixel signature for this one okay with you?
scry?sdid=294491&skin=0&apparel=399,2503,1750,28999,29005,2562&xt=dressing.png

is blinking on this one ok too?
JAufpfb.gif
@Hikumi
That sounds great, I'll send you a sketch before painting it, to make sure I have the details all correct. Adding a second character will cost an additional 1000g, which will bring the total to 3400g. Let me know if that's ok with you!

@Braixen
Yes! The inclusion of all apparel will cost an extra of $2 if that's okay? And I can add blinking for free.
@Hikumi
That sounds great, I'll send you a sketch before painting it, to make sure I have the details all correct. Adding a second character will cost an additional 1000g, which will bring the total to 3400g. Let me know if that's ok with you!

@Braixen
Yes! The inclusion of all apparel will cost an extra of $2 if that's okay? And I can add blinking for free.
@Jebii
hmm, is just the bow fine then? if thats ok! (^ ^
@Jebii
hmm, is just the bow fine then? if thats ok! (^ ^
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen
Yes! I'll just add the bow if you want to avoid the extra charge :)
@Braixen
Yes! I'll just add the bow if you want to avoid the extra charge :)
@jebii sure thanks! Id love to see a sketch
let me know how to send payment :) (on my side if you are ok with half upfront and half after seeing sketch or its done Id prefer that)
@jebii sure thanks! Id love to see a sketch
let me know how to send payment :) (on my side if you are ok with half upfront and half after seeing sketch or its done Id prefer that)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89