Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Perfect boy to wear Silver Unicorn gear!
1 2
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22134257][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=22134257&skin=0&apparel=32299,32300,32301&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] As you can see, he looks incredible! Want to see how he'd look with some Silver Seraph, Silver Sylvan, or any other apparel you can think of added? Click the widget below to go play with him in the dressing room! [outfit=992887] This beautiful sparkly floof fella can be yours for just 25g or 25kt -- haggling is welcome and barter will be considered. Please comment below; no need to @ me. (Apparel is NOT included in the sale price.) [emoji=unicorn size=1] [emoji=tundra winking size=1]
dragon?did=22134257&skin=0&apparel=32299,32300,32301&xt=dressing.png

As you can see, he looks incredible!

Want to see how he'd look with some Silver Seraph, Silver Sylvan, or any other apparel you can think of added? Click the widget below to go play with him in the dressing room!

Silver Unicorn Coryn

This beautiful sparkly floof fella can be yours for just 25g or 25kt -- haggling is welcome and barter will be considered. Please comment below; no need to @ me.

(Apparel is NOT included in the sale price.)
...Q2qxxGt.png
*sings* Isn't he loooooovely? Isn't he wunnnnndeeerfuul?
*sings* Isn't he loooooovely? Isn't he wunnnnndeeerfuul?
...Q2qxxGt.png
He is beautiful! But I'll have to control myself here xD Too many payment commitments already and too many new dragons in just two days. I need to get a hold on things.

But yes, he's perfect for the new apparel and that's some good singing :P lol
He is beautiful! But I'll have to control myself here xD Too many payment commitments already and too many new dragons in just two days. I need to get a hold on things.

But yes, he's perfect for the new apparel and that's some good singing :P lol
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@DrakeDynasty Thank you for the compliments (and bump)! I definitely feel you on the need to keep spending under control, haha. Your avatar dragon is glorious, btw. [emoji=fae star size=1]
@DrakeDynasty Thank you for the compliments (and bump)! I definitely feel you on the need to keep spending under control, haha.

Your avatar dragon is glorious, btw.
...Q2qxxGt.png
Oh you’re welcome ^^ and thanks a lot! She’s my arcane rep so naturally she’s set to dazzle lol ;3
Oh you’re welcome ^^ and thanks a lot! She’s my arcane rep so naturally she’s set to dazzle lol ;3
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
Wow he really does look perfect as a unicorn, bestsib! Good luck selling him! *w^
Wow he really does look perfect as a unicorn, bestsib! Good luck selling him! *w^
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
Thanks, bestsib! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thanks, bestsib!
...Q2qxxGt.png
NP ^w^
NP ^w^
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
~ bomp ~
~ bomp ~
...Q2qxxGt.png
Come one, come all!
Come one, come all!
...Q2qxxGt.png
1 2