Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vivaid's Art and Bio Stand! [ ~OPEN~ ]
INFORMATION/GUIDELINES

ART:
- I will not draw heavy gore, fetishes, or NSFW art! They are against the Flight Rising rules anyways, but I would like to mention it regardless.

- I will do fursonas of most types. Custom dragon breeds/species and other things like that will require a ref sheet, however.

- I do DIGITAL and TRADITIONAL art! Mostly mobile digital, though. If you'd prefer computer for whatever reason (though mobile doesn't seem to affect the quality and size), then I am not the artist for you.

- I will draw:
Dragons (FR or otherwise)
Fursonas
Most animals
Custom species
-I will not draw:
Humanoids
Anthros
Humans

- I have the right to refuse an order! I will suggest similar items I would be willing to draw, however.

- I do include my watermark in all my art. It is small, however, and I am willing to message you a version without one- for some extra payment, of course.~ If you post my art outside of FR, please notify me and credit me through my Instagram account, vivaids_art_arcade .

BIOS:
- I will write bios and forms for your dragon! I can edit existing background you have, write them for you, or complete them! In my opinion, however, getting me to write you full bios is worth much more than completing or editing them, depending on your personal skill level, your time available, and your plan for the bio. This also applies to forms for your dragon, if you'd like to have them for whatever reason.

- I will not go into detail with dark, sensitive and gore-y topics, such as ****, assault, murder, etc. etc. Again, they are against Flight Rising’s rules anyways, but I would like to mention it regardless.

- If you get a bio along with an artwork of similar request (the same dragon or clan or whatever), you'll get an overall 25% discount! The price of both the artwork and bio together, not each price separately/individually.
INFORMATION/GUIDELINES

ART:
- I will not draw heavy gore, fetishes, or NSFW art! They are against the Flight Rising rules anyways, but I would like to mention it regardless.

- I will do fursonas of most types. Custom dragon breeds/species and other things like that will require a ref sheet, however.

- I do DIGITAL and TRADITIONAL art! Mostly mobile digital, though. If you'd prefer computer for whatever reason (though mobile doesn't seem to affect the quality and size), then I am not the artist for you.

- I will draw:
Dragons (FR or otherwise)
Fursonas
Most animals
Custom species
-I will not draw:
Humanoids
Anthros
Humans

- I have the right to refuse an order! I will suggest similar items I would be willing to draw, however.

- I do include my watermark in all my art. It is small, however, and I am willing to message you a version without one- for some extra payment, of course.~ If you post my art outside of FR, please notify me and credit me through my Instagram account, vivaids_art_arcade .

BIOS:
- I will write bios and forms for your dragon! I can edit existing background you have, write them for you, or complete them! In my opinion, however, getting me to write you full bios is worth much more than completing or editing them, depending on your personal skill level, your time available, and your plan for the bio. This also applies to forms for your dragon, if you'd like to have them for whatever reason.

- I will not go into detail with dark, sensitive and gore-y topics, such as ****, assault, murder, etc. etc. Again, they are against Flight Rising’s rules anyways, but I would like to mention it regardless.

- If you get a bio along with an artwork of similar request (the same dragon or clan or whatever), you'll get an overall 25% discount! The price of both the artwork and bio together, not each price separately/individually.
heya! I’m always open to a chat!

art shop!
• hatchery! (coming soon~)
[center][size=10][u][b]PRICES:[/b][/u][/size][/center] [b][i]Digital Art:[/i][/b] [indent] [b]- Simple Thick Line-art Head/Neck Shot - 10kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] [b]- Detailed Thin Line-art Head/Neck Shot - 25kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] coming soon [b]- Simple Thick Line-art Full Body - 55kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] coming soon [b]- Uncolored Messy Sketch Full Body - 75kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/abVuWMY.png[/img] [b]- Detailed Full Body - 150kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] coming soon [/indent] [i][b]BIOS:[/b][/i] [indent] [b]- Complete Your Bio (I finish a work you already started/planned) - 5kt[/b] [b]- Edited (I edit/look through a work you already started/planned) - 5kt[/b] [b]- Fully written SHORT bio - 45kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] coming soon [b]- Fully Written LONG bio - 60kt[/b] [i]example:[/i] coming soon [/indent]
PRICES:

Digital Art:

- Simple Thick Line-art Head/Neck Shot - 10kt
example:

- Detailed Thin Line-art Head/Neck Shot - 25kt
example:
coming soon

- Simple Thick Line-art Full Body - 55kt
example:
coming soon

- Uncolored Messy Sketch Full Body - 75kt
example: