Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Disappearing Items
I usually buy any food types I don't gather for (aka everything but insects since it's all I let my dragons eat to save gathering turns for scavenging and digging) from the Auction House, but they always disappear. I'll buy them to complete Swipp's trades but then when I go back to do the trade it tells me I'm missing the items.

This has happened with 99+ of certain materials (I forgot which), 30 Deepwater Constructors and 30 Bluefin Charger Fins. Each and every non-dragon item I buy from the auction house just straight up disappears, except for 1 of an item (when I bought 99+ of it) once.

I once went straight to the hoard after buying items from AH instead of Swipp's to see into it, and I have had a time where I saw a majority (still not all, but I bought extra since I expected it) of it there, but then when I went to Swipp's it had all disappeared at that point. What's happening here, cause it's kinda annoying and has been a waste of over 30 gems and 10k treasure...
I usually buy any food types I don't gather for (aka everything but insects since it's all I let my dragons eat to save gathering turns for scavenging and digging) from the Auction House, but they always disappear. I'll buy them to complete Swipp's trades but then when I go back to do the trade it tells me I'm missing the items.

This has happened with 99+ of certain materials (I forgot which), 30 Deepwater Constructors and 30 Bluefin Charger Fins. Each and every non-dragon item I buy from the auction house just straight up disappears, except for 1 of an item (when I bought 99+ of it) once.

I once went straight to the hoard after buying items from AH instead of Swipp's to see into it, and I have had a time where I saw a majority (still not all, but I bought extra since I expected it) of it there, but then when I went to Swipp's it had all disappeared at that point. What's happening here, cause it's kinda annoying and has been a waste of over 30 gems and 10k treasure...
@TooruGlitch have you checked the auction house purchase history to ensure that the purchase actually goes through? also have you cleared your cache to ensure that its not a display issue?

also i would recommend checking your sent messages, sell history on auction house and crossroads history such and change your password just in case someone else has got into your account and is now sweeping stuff away under your nose.
@TooruGlitch have you checked the auction house purchase history to ensure that the purchase actually goes through? also have you cleared your cache to ensure that its not a display issue?

also i would recommend checking your sent messages, sell history on auction house and crossroads history such and change your password just in case someone else has got into your account and is now sweeping stuff away under your nose.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Found out it's just Swipp's Stand apparently registering clicks twice for me (thus apparently immediately showing me the "you're missing _ items" pop up), cause I have the familiar that was from one of the trades. (I don't exactly remember what else I traded so I can't check for that)
Found out it's just Swipp's Stand apparently registering clicks twice for me (thus apparently immediately showing me the "you're missing _ items" pop up), cause I have the familiar that was from one of the trades. (I don't exactly remember what else I traded so I can't check for that)