Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with ElwynWanderer
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(( i'll send you a message on it, this relationship is a bit different than an average hired assassin, so much has happened to erin.))
(( i'll send you a message on it, this relationship is a bit different than an average hired assassin, so much has happened to erin.))
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2019-10-26 11:24:35" ] " It's okay i got i-" Erin moved away when Lucien insisted on cleaning, then he looked at Argon, " I Guess that sounds nice..." He said, the thought was stuck in head though, he just wanted Argon to at least feel a little happy. Every day he usually had that sad, blank face. Just like his..... no, he couldn't think about that, not right now. He remembered the time when some guy was picking up children off the streets to sell. He remembered seeing Argon for the first time in the market. Even though he was meant to be a slave, he was treated differently he felt like he had a purpose again, he only wanted to return the favor... [/quote] “…All right,” Argon said. He patted him on the back, a little stiffly. “I’ll see what I can do. Erm…take care of yourself, s- Erin. I’d better get back to work.” “Tell him how good the food was, Father!” Lucien called. Argon’s lips twitched in a small smile. “All right, all right. The soup was good.” He paused, glancing over his shoulder as though to make sure no one was listening. “You really do have a talent for it, you know.” He cleared his throat and gave Erin another pat on the back before he started back toward the house.
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2019-10-26 11:24:35:
" It's okay i got i-" Erin moved away when Lucien insisted on cleaning, then he looked at Argon, " I Guess that sounds nice..." He said, the thought was stuck in head though, he just wanted Argon to at least feel a little happy. Every day he usually had that sad, blank face. Just like his..... no, he couldn't think about that, not right now. He remembered the time when some guy was picking up children off the streets to sell. He remembered seeing Argon for the first time in the market. Even though he was meant to be a slave, he was treated differently he felt like he had a purpose again, he only wanted to return the favor...

“…All right,” Argon said. He patted him on the back, a little stiffly. “I’ll see what I can do. Erm…take care of yourself, s- Erin. I’d better get back to work.”

“Tell him how good the food was, Father!” Lucien called.

Argon’s lips twitched in a small smile. “All right, all right. The soup was good.” He paused, glancing over his shoulder as though to make sure no one was listening. “You really do have a talent for it, you know.” He cleared his throat and gave Erin another pat on the back before he started back toward the house.
Erin gave a small smile, "Oh come on Lucien, i know you can't do this all by yourself!" Erin Started helping his friend with putting away everything. He stacked the pots and plates, as well as putting away the paints and ingredients.
Erin gave a small smile, "Oh come on Lucien, i know you can't do this all by yourself!" Erin Started helping his friend with putting away everything. He stacked the pots and plates, as well as putting away the paints and ingredients.
((Thank you for clearing up Erin’s backstory! =)

Where do you want to go from here? This seems like the end of the scene, so, what do you want to happen next?))
((Thank you for clearing up Erin’s backstory! =)

Where do you want to go from here? This seems like the end of the scene, so, what do you want to happen next?))
(( Np! And, maybe they can be done cleaning? We can just move on to the next day really :) ))
(( Np! And, maybe they can be done cleaning? We can just move on to the next day really :) ))
(( or we can start on the next week, whichever one lol, also just gotta put it out there, ERIN StOp MaKiNg My HEaRt HuRt ))
(( or we can start on the next week, whichever one lol, also just gotta put it out there, ERIN StOp MaKiNg My HEaRt HuRt ))
((Sorry for the delay; I’ll try to get back to you Monday.))
((Sorry for the delay; I’ll try to get back to you Monday.))
@ElwynWanderer ??
@ElwynWanderer ??
@Sprinklez1234 Sorry I’ve been gone for so long. I don’t have a lot of time for Flight Rising right now so I’ll probably let my lair die for the time being. But I might poke my head in every now and then, so if you’re ever looking for more people in an RP thread you can ping me if you like. Maybe when I have more time we can continue this. =) Sorry again for my silence.
@Sprinklez1234 Sorry I’ve been gone for so long. I don’t have a lot of time for Flight Rising right now so I’ll probably let my lair die for the time being. But I might poke my head in every now and then, so if you’re ever looking for more people in an RP thread you can ping me if you like. Maybe when I have more time we can continue this. =) Sorry again for my silence.
@ElwynWanderer
its okay! i understand! some people just don't have the time like i do :D
@ElwynWanderer
its okay! i understand! some people just don't have the time like i do :D
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14