Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering Directions
1 2 3 4 5
@dtwrites

I don't think the signature code is showing correctly (if that was your aim).
@dtwrites

I don't think the signature code is showing correctly (if that was your aim).
@joshychrist
I think when they announced the Official post about GG would be delayed, they said that the gathering wouldn't be activated until the post goes up. :/ So we shouldn't use our gathers until later. I'm going to go double check.

Edit: Oh, it wasn't in the Official delay announcement, it was in Loddie's post. It said "Please withhold using your gathering turns until the skins have been announced and added to the database on Sunday morning!"
@joshychrist
I think when they announced the Official post about GG would be delayed, they said that the gathering wouldn't be activated until the post goes up. :/ So we shouldn't use our gathers until later. I'm going to go double check.

Edit: Oh, it wasn't in the Official delay announcement, it was in Loddie's post. It said "Please withhold using your gathering turns until the skins have been announced and added to the database on Sunday morning!"
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
Gently nudging this back to the front. There are still games to play, even if the Arcanist has the rest of the site in a little bit of a squeeze!
Gently nudging this back to the front. There are still games to play, even if the Arcanist has the rest of the site in a little bit of a squeeze!
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
Awwwwww, the art contest is in-flight only? SADNESS.
Awwwwww, the art contest is in-flight only? SADNESS.
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

According to the last post in the thread, the contest has not gone live yet. Also, the thread that links to is titled as a layout test. It probably just isn't up yet in the Games forum, and a place-holder link was just being used for it.

I'm sure once it's gone live we'll get it all sorted so that everyone can join in. :)
@Azure

According to the last post in the thread, the contest has not gone live yet. Also, the thread that links to is titled as a layout test. It probably just isn't up yet in the Games forum, and a place-holder link was just being used for it.

I'm sure once it's gone live we'll get it all sorted so that everyone can join in. :)
I buy Exalt fodder! | I lend out Nature Nests!
lZEZOSe.png Tn4TEAZ.png
@Azure @Talonr Sorry, burned my candle at both ends and now I paid for it.

The art thread will be for all, I'll link it as soon as I have the correct url, there's also another game, Masquerade, that's not yet live and I have no link for it yet at all.

The standing joke in Nature is that Glademamma shorts out mechanical stuff. At least the site didn't go down.

Thanks @ElectricPegasus fixed for now.
@Azure @Talonr Sorry, burned my candle at both ends and now I paid for it.

The art thread will be for all, I'll link it as soon as I have the correct url, there's also another game, Masquerade, that's not yet live and I have no link for it yet at all.

The standing joke in Nature is that Glademamma shorts out mechanical stuff. At least the site didn't go down.

Thanks @ElectricPegasus fixed for now.
F5epqfK.png
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! I'm going to be hatching the Nature egg I found soon in Lady Glade's honor!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! I'm going to be hatching the Nature egg I found soon in Lady Glade's honor!
image.pngVSWgiaL.pngimage.png
Happy holiday week everyone :D
Happy holiday week everyone :D
10 hours ahead of FR time 7U505Sm.png
bump
bump
Can't wait to see what the art contest is about.
Can't wait to see what the art contest is about.
1 2 3 4 5