Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Massive Hoard Sale! [wishlist]
1 2 3
@MtfoxX3
Hey, I know it's not on your list, but I see you don't have an Electric Nymph! Would you be willing to trade your Ichor Nymph for one?

EDIT!
and also wondering if I could trade a starsilk shawl for a grassland skira and stormcloud harpy?
@MtfoxX3
Hey, I know it's not on your list, but I see you don't have an Electric Nymph! Would you be willing to trade your Ichor Nymph for one?

EDIT!
and also wondering if I could trade a starsilk shawl for a grassland skira and stormcloud harpy?
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
@mtfoxx3

Question: you said not selling fodder fam/apparel, does that apply to trade too? Otherwise I’ll have to dig around and see if I need anything atm.

Assuming you’re not straight buying!
@mtfoxx3

Question: you said not selling fodder fam/apparel, does that apply to trade too? Otherwise I’ll have to dig around and see if I need anything atm.

Assuming you’re not straight buying!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@MtfoxX3 - can i offer 40 gems for both silver flowerfall and dried flowerfall?
@MtfoxX3 - can i offer 40 gems for both silver flowerfall and dried flowerfall?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@MtfoxX3

Offer:
Tigerlily Flowerfall - 15g
Red Mantle - 70g

Choose which ones you like and let me know!
The Awakening - 90g
Broken Geode - 200g
Tomb Keeper - 50g
Bring the Eclipse - 70g
Bone Garden - 390g
Liquid Rot - 200g
I Hunger - 65g

Want:
Gene: Weathered - 25g
Highland Scavenger - 85g
Murkmirth Tailcoat - 40g
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug - 60g
Gladegift Garlands - 50g
Aerborne Gustgather - 97g
TOTAL = 357g
@MtfoxX3

Offer:
Tigerlily Flowerfall - 15g
Red Mantle - 70g

Choose which ones you like and let me know!
The Awakening - 90g
Broken Geode - 200g
Tomb Keeper - 50g
Bring the Eclipse - 70g
Bone Garden - 390g
Liquid Rot - 200g
I Hunger - 65g

Want:
Gene: Weathered - 25g
Highland Scavenger - 85g
Murkmirth Tailcoat - 40g
Fathomsearch Spirit Jug - 60g
Gladegift Garlands - 50g
Aerborne Gustgather - 97g
TOTAL = 357g
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@MtfoxX3 Mind hanging onto your acolytes for me? At school and on mobile so I won’t be able to make a proper offer for a few hours >_<
@MtfoxX3 Mind hanging onto your acolytes for me? At school and on mobile so I won’t be able to make a proper offer for a few hours >_<
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@MtfoxX3 My Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes (14g/15kt) + Nebula Starsilk Sleeves (7g/7kt) for your Ivory Scale Wingplates (20g/16kt)?
@MtfoxX3 My Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes (14g/15kt) + Nebula Starsilk Sleeves (7g/7kt) for your Ivory Scale Wingplates (20g/16kt)?
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@EvilCopepod
Hi there! Thanks for the offer, oh yeah I'd totally be down to trade an ichor nymph for an electric nymph! And absolutely, I'd be happy to trade them for the shawl. I'll set up a CR shortly.

@yeezy13
Sure thing!! I'll throw it into the mix. I'll set up a CR soon!

@Ellapinky
Oh yeah I'm okay with trading fodder apparel, just make me an offer. I tend not to have more than 2 pieces of any particular apparel at any given point in time, which is why I don't sell for fodder prices since I'm a bit of a hoarder. But make me an offer!

@Amaluna
Oh goodness I'm so sorry, looks like the list is a bit out of date... I no longer have those two flowerfalls for sale, but I have a tigerlilly and larkspur flowerfall for sale if you'd like those instead. So sorry about that D:

@Tropickle
The Granite Guardian is already spoken for, but I can hang onto the others for you :)

@SeiyreSlash
Sounds good! If you could set up a CR for me that'd be great!!

@BoulderEnder
Ooooo I'd love to take Bring the Eclipse and the Tigerlilly Flowerfall off your hands! Would you like to trade it for my Murkmirth Tailcoat and Gladegift Garlands?
@EvilCopepod
Hi there! Thanks for the offer, oh yeah I'd totally be down to trade an ichor nymph for an electric nymph! And absolutely, I'd be happy to trade them for the shawl. I'll set up a CR shortly.

@yeezy13
Sure thing!! I'll throw it into the mix. I'll set up a CR soon!

@Ellapinky
Oh yeah I'm okay with trading fodder apparel, just make me an offer. I tend not to have more than 2 pieces of any particular apparel at any given point in time, which is why I don't sell for fodder prices since I'm a bit of a hoarder. But make me an offer!

@Amaluna
Oh goodness I'm so sorry, looks like the list is a bit out of date... I no longer have those two flowerfalls for sale, but I have a tigerlilly and larkspur flowerfall for sale if you'd like those instead. So sorry about that D:

@Tropickle
The Granite Guardian is already spoken for, but I can hang onto the others for you :)

@SeiyreSlash
Sounds good! If you could set up a CR for me that'd be great!!

@BoulderEnder
Ooooo I'd love to take Bring the Eclipse and the Tigerlilly Flowerfall off your hands! Would you like to trade it for my Murkmirth Tailcoat and Gladegift Garlands?
I dunno what to put here but I have a YouTube channel I guess

My Accent shop is open!
@MtfoxX3

That sounds good to me. Could we also add in this deal to the mix?:

Offer:
Red Mantle - 70g

Want:
Sunrise Hibiscus - 19g
Weathered Gene - 25g
Whirlwind Crown - 25g
@MtfoxX3

That sounds good to me. Could we also add in this deal to the mix?:

Offer:
Red Mantle - 70g

Want:
Sunrise Hibiscus - 19g
Weathered Gene - 25g
Whirlwind Crown - 25g
Yx-Lpm2-Q222.pngFR+2 | She/Her | WishlistYxLpm2Q.png
@mtfoxx3 Okay. Uh. You’re probably not gonna have enough fodder apparel for this because I have a loooooot of stuff I don’t really use and here (to the best of my ability, may have missed a few when re-Vaulting) are some things I have that are specifically mentioned on your list: [img]https://i.ibb.co/C74YZwj/A3-C54-A21-454-B-4457-B7-A4-9-C98363-D7955.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/2h5Q5Hr/C05-ED80-E-1-E62-4-FD8-BBD3-055939-E7-CD77.jpg[/img] Edit: new addition, nebula starsilk scarf + more wingdrapes I have more festival apparel extras too but I figured this would be enough for first presentation. So, pick and choose what you’d I guess if you’re not cool for straight purchases? I’ll have to dig around and see if there’s anything in particular I’m looking for but I definitely take fodder apparel and fams 3g/kT per and rusted/iron/gilded chests. (Edit: took another look at your “have” list and I think I’m missing and acolyte and bear or two from what you have but I’ll have to check on that.)
@mtfoxx3

Okay. Uh. You’re probably not gonna have enough fodder apparel for this because I have a loooooot of stuff I don’t really use and here (to the best of my ability, may have missed a few when re-Vaulting) are some things I have that are specifically mentioned on your list:
A3-C54-A21-454-B-4457-B7-A4-9-C98363-D7955.jpg
C05-ED80-E-1-E62-4-FD8-BBD3-055939-E7-CD77.jpg
Edit: new addition, nebula starsilk scarf + more wingdrapes

I have more festival apparel extras too but I figured this would be enough for first presentation.

So, pick and choose what you’d I guess if you’re not cool for straight purchases?

I’ll have to dig around and see if there’s anything in particular I’m looking for but I definitely take fodder apparel and fams 3g/kT per and rusted/iron/gilded chests.

(Edit: took another look at your “have” list and I think I’m missing and acolyte and bear or two from what you have but I’ll have to check on that.)
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@MtfoxX3 - that's alright ;o; could i offer 31,000 treasure for both?
@MtfoxX3 - that's alright ;o; could i offer 31,000 treasure for both?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
1 2 3