Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Plumed Series - WC M (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'd love a slot for Peacock if anyone drops out :)
I'd love a slot for Peacock if anyone drops out :)
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@houseteeth I'd love a copy of Peacock plume, please do keep me in mind if anyone cancels their copy or you decide to do an extra run!
@houseteeth I'd love a copy of Peacock plume, please do keep me in mind if anyone cancels their copy or you decide to do an extra run!
@Calixita
@Bionicdingo
added you both to the Peacock queue list :)
@Calixita
@Bionicdingo
added you both to the Peacock queue list :)
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth
could you please add me for a slot for sunset plume? :>
@houseteeth
could you please add me for a slot for sunset plume? :>
@houseteeth can I be put down for Sunset Plumes please?
@houseteeth can I be put down for Sunset Plumes please?
SEpUSpZ.png

| Australia
| +19 hrs
| fr tumblr
@houseteeth please add me to the queue for Peacock, missed it yet again cause of timezones >.<
@houseteeth please add me to the queue for Peacock, missed it yet again cause of timezones >.<
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Nirwana
@kazukira
both added for Sunset Plume ^^

@Jaypaw
I'll put you down. I'm sorry about timezone differences :c!
@Nirwana
@kazukira
both added for Sunset Plume ^^

@Jaypaw
I'll put you down. I'm sorry about timezone differences :c!
DbPd1nP.png
Calling for payments of the following slots!
Be sure to check your name on all of them for exactly which rounds I'm calling for. If you signed up for, say, Round 3 of Sunset Plume, please don't send that payment yet, even if you're on other slots being called! Thank you ~

Sunset Plume (Round 1-2)
@SarcasticHawke @Nirwana @overture @Phantasmagory @daintyboots @Uniformshark (g/t) @Malachite Luunai @Calixita @scarletskyz @Kaio @Lacuria @kazukira @lorri12 (t) @giallarhorn (t)

Sandy Plume (Round 1-2)
@SarcasticHawke @dandyfrau @Psi @Farvel @runi (t) @SirLeafheart (t) @galaxanova @descending @Malachite @Luunai @Calixita @BloodAlphaess @epher @Firtarian @Lacuria (t)

Burning Plume (Round 1)
@SarcasticHawke @Trachynhawb @Malachite @Calixita @Malis @giallarhorn (t)

Chilled Plume (Round 1)
@SarcasticHawke @Ahi @Uniformshark @Farvel @Malachite @giallarhorn (t)

Peacock Plume (All Rounds)
@SarcasticHawke @Farvel @dandyfrau @Psi @Alraune @Mima (g/t) @Pecha @ThirtyOne @daintyboots @runi @smilefires @auroshen @Ahi @Phantasmagory @Cuddleh (g/t) @Korwa (g/t) @SirLeafheart @Sienne @Amorah @Leucine @Succulents @ces @Descending @Kalinka @Malachite @Firtarian

Reminder: All variations are 850g/850kt except PEACOCK, which is 950g/950kt.
Calling for payments of the following slots!
Be sure to check your name on all of them for exactly which rounds I'm calling for. If you signed up for, say, Round 3 of Sunset Plume, please don't send that payment yet, even if you're on other slots being called! Thank you ~

Sunset Plume (Round 1-2)
@SarcasticHawke @Nirwana @overture @Phantasmagory @daintyboots @Uniformshark (g/t) @Malachite Luunai @Calixita @scarletskyz @Kaio @Lacuria @kazukira @lorri12 (t) @giallarhorn (t)

Sandy Plume (Round 1-2)
@SarcasticHawke @dandyfrau @Psi @Farvel @runi (t) @SirLeafheart (t) @galaxanova @descending @Malachite @Luunai @Calixita @BloodAlphaess @epher @Firtarian @Lacuria (t)

Burning Plume (Round 1)
@SarcasticHawke @Trachynhawb @Malachite @Calixita @Malis @giallarhorn (t)

Chilled Plume (Round 1)
@SarcasticHawke @Ahi @Uniformshark @Farvel @Malachite @giallarhorn (t)

Peacock Plume (All Rounds)
@SarcasticHawke @Farvel @dandyfrau @Psi @Alraune @Mima (g/t) @Pecha @ThirtyOne @daintyboots @runi @smilefires @auroshen @Ahi @Phantasmagory @Cuddleh (g/t) @Korwa (g/t) @SirLeafheart @Sienne @Amorah @Leucine @Succulents @ces @Descending @Kalinka @Malachite @Firtarian

Reminder: All variations are 850g/850kt except PEACOCK, which is 950g/950kt.
DbPd1nP.png
@houseteeth

thank you!
and eh, it happens. Though not too often. I just remembered because last time it was coincidentally with the peacock version for the female xD
@houseteeth

thank you!
and eh, it happens. Though not too often. I just remembered because last time it was coincidentally with the peacock version for the female xD
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw
ahhh well, if you haven't come across a copy of the female one yet, I do have one extra copy, but have it saved for trades. If you'd ever be interested in doing some sort of trade for it, I'd be happy to~
@Jaypaw
ahhh well, if you haven't come across a copy of the female one yet, I do have one extra copy, but have it saved for trades. If you'd ever be interested in doing some sort of trade for it, I'd be happy to~
DbPd1nP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7