Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bored! Ask My Dragons Anything!!
Heyo! I'm super bored, so I'm putting up this thread to ask my dragons anything in the hopes of developing their lore/characters a little bit more with things that I might not have thought of before! Also feel free to ask the whole lair, like 'which dragon is the most x' and stuff like that! Thanks!

Also, I might answer with little doodles if I think they fit!
Heyo! I'm super bored, so I'm putting up this thread to ask my dragons anything in the hopes of developing their lore/characters a little bit more with things that I might not have thought of before! Also feel free to ask the whole lair, like 'which dragon is the most x' and stuff like that! Thanks!

Also, I might answer with little doodles if I think they fit!
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
If Memory had to pick one clan member to yeet for a day(maybe a surprise party plan thing?) who would it be and why
@amyatzu
If Memory had to pick one clan member to yeet for a day(maybe a surprise party plan thing?) who would it be and why
@amyatzu
bEvLAND.png
@Guardparade [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358385/35838437_350.png[/img][color=#003333][nextcol][i]"Definitely, definitely Nebulosa. On the topic of 'yeeting' him, Alexei has kindly informed me that this is the new slang for 'removing by force', and that is one thing I would very much enjoy doing. He acts like he knows of all things, and when I know that the claims are not true, it irks me quite a bit. As to who I would like to plan a surprise party for? Why, myself of course. I have not been able to be truly surprised in so long. I wonder what it would feel like to truly be caught off guard?"[/columns]
@Guardparade
35838437_350.png "Definitely, definitely Nebulosa. On the topic of 'yeeting' him, Alexei has kindly informed me that this is the new slang for 'removing by force', and that is one thing I would very much enjoy doing. He acts like he knows of all things, and when I know that the claims are not true, it irks me quite a bit. As to who I would like to plan a surprise party for? Why, myself of course. I have not been able to be truly surprised in so long. I wonder what it would feel like to truly be caught off guard?"
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
[quote name="Amyatzu" date="2019-11-04 13:05:24" ] @Guardparade [columns][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358385/35838437_350.png[/img][color=#003333][nextcol][i]"Definitely, definitely Nebulosa. On the topic of 'yeeting' him, Alexei has kindly informed me that this is the new slang for 'removing by force', and that is one thing I would very much enjoy doing. He acts like he knows of all things, and when I know that the claims are not true, it irks me quite a bit. As to who I would like to plan a surprise party for? Why, myself of course. I have not been able to be truly surprised in so long. I wonder what it would feel like to truly be caught off guard?"[/columns] [/quote] God i love this dragon
Amyatzu wrote on 2019-11-04 13:05:24:
@Guardparade
35838437_350.png "Definitely, definitely Nebulosa. On the topic of 'yeeting' him, Alexei has kindly informed me that this is the new slang for 'removing by force', and that is one thing I would very much enjoy doing. He acts like he knows of all things, and when I know that the claims are not true, it irks me quite a bit. As to who I would like to plan a surprise party for? Why, myself of course. I have not been able to be truly surprised in so long. I wonder what it would feel like to truly be caught off guard?"
God i love this dragon
bEvLAND.png
Who's the Moon Moon of the clan?
Who's the Moon Moon of the clan?
17Wh75E.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37563152] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/375632/37563152_350.png[/img] [/url] Leno, you seem to have a high level of patience! Is there anything, big or small, or anyone particularly, that [i]instantly[/i] pushes you past your limits?

37563152_350.png

Leno, you seem to have a high level of patience! Is there anything, big or small, or anyone particularly, that instantly pushes you past your limits?
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png