Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague did not do this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Vissivius @Horuss

NO!

I will prove that Arcanist did something with Plaguebringer!! Something to deter Gladekeeper from getting her holiday!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

As it turns out, Plaguebringer were writing a fanfic with the Arcanist featuring herself and the Gladekeeper. LOL
@Vissivius @Horuss

NO!

I will prove that Arcanist did something with Plaguebringer!! Something to deter Gladekeeper from getting her holiday!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

As it turns out, Plaguebringer were writing a fanfic with the Arcanist featuring herself and the Gladekeeper. LOL
Perhaps the tea was infected with mind-control bugs *shifty eyes*
Perhaps the tea was infected with mind-control bugs *shifty eyes*
Puppycat.gif
I can confirm that plague tea tastes really, really bad. I think this is what happens when you give The Arcanist indigestion.

Sorry lovely Plaguers but pus really isn't a substitue for milk D:
I can confirm that plague tea tastes really, really bad. I think this is what happens when you give The Arcanist indigestion.

Sorry lovely Plaguers but pus really isn't a substitue for milk D:
The best things in life go BOOM!
@Dischordian

Wait so... this happens because the Arcanist had an upset stomach? D8
@Dischordian

Wait so... this happens because the Arcanist had an upset stomach? D8
@Ruinia ...you mean you guys DON'T cause temporal anomalies when you have a tummyache? Dang, colour me surprised.
@Ruinia ...you mean you guys DON'T cause temporal anomalies when you have a tummyache? Dang, colour me surprised.
The best things in life go BOOM!
@Dischordian
Um no... We Light flights don't... uh... cause temporal distortion because of an upset stomach.

But we do turn into lightbulbs tho! Our tummy glows red when it's upset...
@Dischordian
Um no... We Light flights don't... uh... cause temporal distortion because of an upset stomach.

But we do turn into lightbulbs tho! Our tummy glows red when it's upset...
Well I found this on the Plague Flight Forums... >.> Pinging the owner who posted the picture @Severance [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/309qagi.png[/img] And pus tea is good. Very good. Filled with dead pathogens and white blood cells. Nutritious. @Dischordian
Well I found this on the Plague Flight Forums... >.> Pinging the owner who posted the picture @Severance
309qagi.png

And pus tea is good. Very good. Filled with dead pathogens and white blood cells. Nutritious.
@Dischordian
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
We turn into fluorescent lamps when we get migraines. v.v" Kind of counterproductive, that.
We turn into fluorescent lamps when we get migraines. v.v" Kind of counterproductive, that.
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@vissivius the shade did this I can feel it!!!
@vissivius the shade did this I can feel it!!!
boIu4p9.png
...Wait. What's milk? Why're you putting it into tea? That's what pus is for. ._.

But uh, yes, definitely just a bad reaction to pus. Nothing more nothing less, haha, funny times!
...Wait. What's milk? Why're you putting it into tea? That's what pus is for. ._.

But uh, yes, definitely just a bad reaction to pus. Nothing more nothing less, haha, funny times!
r63jyAi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8