Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Plague did not do this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ossochanter What? I thought the place needed a bit of sprucing up... with industrial strength cleaners. *cue evil laughter* Have fun with the disease resistant herb garden I left you! 0:D
@Ossochanter What? I thought the place needed a bit of sprucing up... with industrial strength cleaners. *cue evil laughter* Have fun with the disease resistant herb garden I left you! 0:D
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
@Horuss In our defense, Plague is like right next to us. It'd be rude not to help a neighbor out, you know? Plus, they've been pretty cool about our mutated experiments escaping natural fauna wandering over the border, so we kinda own them one.
@Chell There is an entire section of arcane exalts whose sole job is to provide everyone else with caffeine, flavored to their tastes. Pus can be hard to get though. >->
@Horuss In our defense, Plague is like right next to us. It'd be rude not to help a neighbor out, you know? Plus, they've been pretty cool about our mutated experiments escaping natural fauna wandering over the border, so we kinda own them one.
@Chell There is an entire section of arcane exalts whose sole job is to provide everyone else with caffeine, flavored to their tastes. Pus can be hard to get though. >->
~celestial bodies don't care if you screw up~
@Ossochanter, do not fret! I have temporarily neutralized the tree threat in my own lair with hastily thrown intestines, so I believe I have time to lend you some spore cultures!

Wait a minute. These aren't fungal spores. This is just...pollen. Pollen does not turn into mushrooms.

We have done nothing to deserve this.

If you want to fight someone, Nature, fight the Arcane! Tis their banner flying! Ours is away in storage, bein real polite.
@Ossochanter, do not fret! I have temporarily neutralized the tree threat in my own lair with hastily thrown intestines, so I believe I have time to lend you some spore cultures!

Wait a minute. These aren't fungal spores. This is just...pollen. Pollen does not turn into mushrooms.

We have done nothing to deserve this.

If you want to fight someone, Nature, fight the Arcane! Tis their banner flying! Ours is away in storage, bein real polite.
r63jyAi.png
Mahna would like to state that Mahna believes that reasons tea with mother is considered unusual by other flights is that other flights are coffee drinking savages.
Mahna would like to state that Mahna believes that reasons tea with mother is considered unusual by other flights is that other flights are coffee drinking savages.
CMOT+Mahna.png
Why don't we all just...go hang out in the ocean? Where you can't hear quarreling between the Nature and Plague flights under the massive amounts of sea water exerting pressure on everyone underneath it? ouo...
Why don't we all just...go hang out in the ocean? Where you can't hear quarreling between the Nature and Plague flights under the massive amounts of sea water exerting pressure on everyone underneath it? ouo...
@Horuss @Avessa

My poor, poor garden. :[ One of my molds was about to have a birthday!

*Frantically gets his Plague dragons away from the lab and sprinkles them with a spare jar of putrid gravedirt*
@Horuss @Avessa

My poor, poor garden. :[ One of my molds was about to have a birthday!

*Frantically gets his Plague dragons away from the lab and sprinkles them with a spare jar of putrid gravedirt*
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
@Atlantic Yeah, and we can play with the dolphins! :D
@Atlantic Yeah, and we can play with the dolphins! :D
But you are not supposed to go swimming with open sores.
Mahna not sure any of Mahna clan actually knows how to swim.
But you are not supposed to go swimming with open sores.
Mahna not sure any of Mahna clan actually knows how to swim.
CMOT+Mahna.png
@Horuss
I believe I should have some spare fungal spores. Granted my mushrooms just glow, but then again it still ought to be at least somewhat more pleasant to you guys. And this is exactly why Shadowmama warned you not to talk about the prank at all afterwards.
@Horuss
I believe I should have some spare fungal spores. Granted my mushrooms just glow, but then again it still ought to be at least somewhat more pleasant to you guys. And this is exactly why Shadowmama warned you not to talk about the prank at all afterwards.
>Casually looks at dom rankings
>Arcane is #1 and Plague is #2

I didn't even know that when I made this post.
>Casually looks at dom rankings
>Arcane is #1 and Plague is #2

I didn't even know that when I made this post.
r63jyAi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8