Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hilarious item descriptions
1 2 3 4
[center]Wait, no, one more! [item=mallard] [img]http://a.gifb.in/1235471162_duckrabbitseason.gif[/img][/center]
Wait, no, one more!

Mallard

1235471162_duckrabbitseason.gif
[item=incorporeal dinner][item=brown wizard hat][item=white knight]
Incorporeal Dinner Brown Wizard Hat White Knight
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
How do you post these so the item description pops up when you scroll over it? Sun flecked fieldmouse and white squirrel make me laugh :D [item=white squirrel] [item=sun flecked fieldmouse]
How do you post these so the item description pops up when you scroll over it?
Sun flecked fieldmouse and white squirrel make me laugh :D

White Squirrel Sun Flecked Fieldmouse
Xv5yNtr.gif
I know this was mentioned earlier, but they never posted the image! [item=white cabbage butterfly] @Ikthyrion [ item=item name ] So, for the above image, I put item=white cabbage butterfly between the two brackets. Just DON'T include the spaces between the words and brackets. I had to do it this way so it would show up here.
I know this was mentioned earlier, but they never posted the image!

White Cabbage Butterfly

@Ikthyrion

[ item=item name ] So, for the above image, I put item=white cabbage butterfly between the two brackets. Just DON'T include the spaces between the words and brackets. I had to do it this way so it would show up here.
[item=cave gecko] [item=diving aranea] [item=silver ore] [item=ash logs]
Cave Gecko Diving Aranea

Silver Ore Ash Logs
[item=Newt] [item=Glowbug] [item=Dryad's Saddle] [item=Fairy Ears] [item=Cottontail Rabbit][item=Shrew] [item=Fire Flower]
Newt Glowbug
Fairy Ears
Cottontail Rabbit Shrew
Fire Flower
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
Oh yes, there's this gem too: [item=billy bass]
Oh yes, there's this gem too:

Billy Bass
@Cyanide The newt one.. XD it made me laugh. oooh Money Python One that I like that wasn't mentioned [item=silver-laced rooster]
@Cyanide The newt one.. XD it made me laugh. oooh Money Python

One that I like that wasn't mentioned
Silver-Laced Rooster
icefull2.png
[item=duskrat] I noticed this one the other day and cracked up. I approve of your musical tastes, whichever admin wrote that! (Smashing Pumpkins song lyrics, for the curious.)
Duskrat

I noticed this one the other day and cracked up. I approve of your musical tastes, whichever admin wrote that!

(Smashing Pumpkins song lyrics, for the curious.)
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
'Tis but a scratch! [item=black knight] Hahaha... oh man. [item=copper steampunk scarf] Good /lord/ you guys. [item=hoarfrost mauler] idk I have a lot of favorites but I don't know if listing them all would be possible at this point. [item=wildwood owl] HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAhahahaha ha ha hahahaha it's 6:30 AM and im going to bed good night xoxo (i hope these image things work 'cause man i, like, never post on the forums so i have no idea how these codes work)
'Tis but a scratch!
Black Knight

Hahaha... oh man.
Copper Steampunk Scarf

Good /lord/ you guys.
Hoarfrost Mauler

idk I have a lot of favorites but I don't know if listing them all would be possible at this point.
Wildwood Owl
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAhahahaha ha ha hahahaha it's 6:30 AM and im going to bed good night xoxo (i hope these image things work 'cause man i, like, never post on the forums so i have no idea how these codes work)
1 2 3 4