Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | favorite broadcast messages?
1 2 3
i know some people completely forget about them, but some people (like me,,,) actually go through the users online thing and look at broadcasts that give a good chuckle or thought

so through your FR life, what have been some of your favorite broadcast gems?

they can be a stranger you never saw again, a friends, or even yours!
i know some people completely forget about them, but some people (like me,,,) actually go through the users online thing and look at broadcasts that give a good chuckle or thought

so through your FR life, what have been some of your favorite broadcast gems?

they can be a stranger you never saw again, a friends, or even yours!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I generally like the positive or uplifting messages some users have. I love the little jolt of positivity I get from reading them!
I generally like the positive or uplifting messages some users have. I love the little jolt of positivity I get from reading them!
td9UiZS.png
I don't know if this is necessarily my favorite, buuuut
I saw someone with the broadcast message "I am the calm in the storm" or something to that effect
I've always had the broadcast message "There is no calm in the storm" so it gave me a pause

I've forgotten your name, o' stranger, but I definitely remember your broadcast message
I don't know if this is necessarily my favorite, buuuut
I saw someone with the broadcast message "I am the calm in the storm" or something to that effect
I've always had the broadcast message "There is no calm in the storm" so it gave me a pause

I've forgotten your name, o' stranger, but I definitely remember your broadcast message
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
for a while my broadcast was just memento mori, and if I were .5% more serious I'd keep it like that because it's simple and really Vibes with me y'know. but I don't think anything can top my current one.

I wish I could remember off the top of my head ones I've seen because I know I've seen people with messages I really like but my memory is abysmal
for a while my broadcast was just memento mori, and if I were .5% more serious I'd keep it like that because it's simple and really Vibes with me y'know. but I don't think anything can top my current one.

I wish I could remember off the top of my head ones I've seen because I know I've seen people with messages I really like but my memory is abysmal
wORSkxL.png
my username used to be SystemError, with the broadcast message "ERROR 404: USER NOT FOUND"

sometimes id get profile comments from people like "wow your user/broadcast spooked me" or something along those lines lol

once i got a profile comment from a thread owner who said when they saw "SystemError has posted on a thread you follow" or whatever the message is, they did a lil fright
my username used to be SystemError, with the broadcast message "ERROR 404: USER NOT FOUND"

sometimes id get profile comments from people like "wow your user/broadcast spooked me" or something along those lines lol

once i got a profile comment from a thread owner who said when they saw "SystemError has posted on a thread you follow" or whatever the message is, they did a lil fright
1009gIL.png
memey ones, really. anything that gets a laugh out of me is immediately a good one. for instance, @vulcanatus
memey ones, really. anything that gets a laugh out of me is immediately a good one. for instance, @vulcanatus
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
@ClaudevonRiegan
w-who's joe,,
@ClaudevonRiegan
w-who's joe,,
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
@squishifishi the person who voices Claude von Riegan in the Nintento title fire emblem three houses

it would be both the best thing and the worst thing ever if he ever took notice of my username, but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't explore FR so i think i'm good
@squishifishi the person who voices Claude von Riegan in the Nintento title fire emblem three houses

it would be both the best thing and the worst thing ever if he ever took notice of my username, but i'm pretty sure he wouldn't explore FR so i think i'm good
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
@ClaudevonRiegan
i'll be real fam i figured it was a joe mama joke but my friend actually loves fire emblem and that's actually some neat trivia i thank you
@ClaudevonRiegan
i'll be real fam i figured it was a joe mama joke but my friend actually loves fire emblem and that's actually some neat trivia i thank you
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
o7ZCFYm.png
VDqpTLf.png
kSsCpBU.png
AaYNmEX.png
2Dp2REm.png
wbvK3HZ.png
oczO35g.png
JDcLBdb.png
0f4639ddb8ec8007aa64d9018bee7bc1d8d4f7cd.png
"Mom, just one more borer before I go to sleep."

I saw this one today while lurking the forums and I had to look a second time because I thought it said something else.
Then I was like "nah that's ridiculous, they wouldn't allow that on FR"

And then there's my own which has been there for ages, because it's heckin' TRUE
"Mom, just one more borer before I go to sleep."

I saw this one today while lurking the forums and I had to look a second time because I thought it said something else.
Then I was like "nah that's ridiculous, they wouldn't allow that on FR"

And then there's my own which has been there for ages, because it's heckin' TRUE
i'll rebuild this one day
1 2 3