Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T]Cranial Hornhelm KS skull item
1 2
Gallery: FallingLies@deviantART - Humans and monsters in my gallery are severely outdated, haven't had the motivation lately. I've since improved on the shape and anatomy of humans.
Characters: Honestly, probably 10-15 max in one picture, and maybe 30 total?
Style/Detail: I work strictly digital, sketching with pencil and paper or MS Paint first, before completing the full project in GIMP 2.6. My style ranges from cartoony to semi-realistic, my shading styles are smooth, cel, and I can do fur. Haven't done much in the way of scales, but I'm not opposed to trying. Detail pretty much just depends on what you want and if I can pull it off.
Mailing Traditional: Sadly I don't have materials do create nice traditional images, so I stick to digital only.
Character Preference: I'm willing to draw pretty much any creature, whether humanoid or something else. The only things I can't draw all that well are birds, but feathered wings and the like are possible, and my felines can get iffy (trouble with short-muzzled animals).
Gallery: FallingLies@deviantART - Humans and monsters in my gallery are severely outdated, haven't had the motivation lately. I've since improved on the shape and anatomy of humans.
Characters: Honestly, probably 10-15 max in one picture, and maybe 30 total?
Style/Detail: I work strictly digital, sketching with pencil and paper or MS Paint first, before completing the full project in GIMP 2.6. My style ranges from cartoony to semi-realistic, my shading styles are smooth, cel, and I can do fur. Haven't done much in the way of scales, but I'm not opposed to trying. Detail pretty much just depends on what you want and if I can pull it off.
Mailing Traditional: Sadly I don't have materials do create nice traditional images, so I stick to digital only.
Character Preference: I'm willing to draw pretty much any creature, whether humanoid or something else. The only things I can't draw all that well are birds, but feathered wings and the like are possible, and my felines can get iffy (trouble with short-muzzled animals).
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Wow. That thing is fearsome looking, It's not my style, unfortunately, but if you ever have any other kickstarter extras you decide you want to sale/trade for art, I might be interested in trying my luck (though my confidence in being able to impress a professional is... not... the greatest, lol)
Wow. That thing is fearsome looking, It's not my style, unfortunately, but if you ever have any other kickstarter extras you decide you want to sale/trade for art, I might be interested in trying my luck (though my confidence in being able to impress a professional is... not... the greatest, lol)
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Thank you guys so much for the interest so far! Thought I'd do one last bump and give a final deadline here so no one is left hanging.

I will be out of the US and without internet for a bit, and will return on the 7th of June. I've decided to finalize my swap here on that date as well. You are free to edit your offers, or continue to add new ones until then.

Thank you guys so much for the interest so far! Thought I'd do one last bump and give a final deadline here so no one is left hanging.

I will be out of the US and without internet for a bit, and will return on the 7th of June. I've decided to finalize my swap here on that date as well. You are free to edit your offers, or continue to add new ones until then.

Asis - Fantasy webcomic
-http://s9cialjustice6l9g.tumblr.com/ here's a little of what i have, collectively over a year and a half, skeleton piece most recent.

-How ever many characters you may want, but depending on the size of the piece it may start to look a little cluttered, I'd say maybe 10 in a piece that isn't a line up/collection of headshots. I'd also be willing to do as many pieces as you would like, I'm free a lot, so I have the time uvu

-I do cartoons surrealism to semi-realistic, I can accurately draw humans/animals but I'm not a hyper-realist.

-I'm in the air about it, but i probably WOULD be able to ship some art, I suppose it'll just depend!! I'll more than likely be totally willing to ship something, seeing as the piece (more likely than not) would get done with acrylics or watercolors.

- I'll do humans, animals, realism, surrealism, cartoons. I'm still learning a bit on anthros, but it wouldn't be anything bad. I suppose i just WOULDNT draw anything sexual :u
-http://s9cialjustice6l9g.tumblr.com/ here's a little of what i have, collectively over a year and a half, skeleton piece most recent.

-How ever many characters you may want, but depending on the size of the piece it may start to look a little cluttered, I'd say maybe 10 in a piece that isn't a line up/collection of headshots. I'd also be willing to do as many pieces as you would like, I'm free a lot, so I have the time uvu

-I do cartoons surrealism to semi-realistic, I can accurately draw humans/animals but I'm not a hyper-realist.

-I'm in the air about it, but i probably WOULD be able to ship some art, I suppose it'll just depend!! I'll more than likely be totally willing to ship something, seeing as the piece (more likely than not) would get done with acrylics or watercolors.

- I'll do humans, animals, realism, surrealism, cartoons. I'm still learning a bit on anthros, but it wouldn't be anything bad. I suppose i just WOULDNT draw anything sexual :u
2kxSxyM3.gif
oh man oh man!!
Gallery: Tumblr dA
Characters: 1-3 I would say, most people like to commission 2 at a time
Style: I do both traditional and Digital. Traditionally I work with gouche paint, blick/copic markers, prismacolour pencil, brilo+marker combo, graphite, charcoal, pastel or oil paint. Digitally, I can do both cell, lined+painting or lineless painting. I am able to do backgrounds as well!
Mailing: I can totally mail you traditional work! Depending of course on what it is....of course I think sending a huge oil painting piece on a large canvas would be sort of absurd/inconvenient so I suppose just take into consideration the materials+size of the piece. I am also in Taiwan at the moment, but I will be in Europe/UK most of the year. I can also make a professional print of a digital piece and have that sent too if you prefer
Preference: I have none. I draw humans, canines, felines, monsters, dragons, equine (or any hooved animal for that matter), birds, anthros/gijinkas, backgrounds, mechas/machines....honestly when it comes to stuff I will not draw, it has to do with ideologically sensitive material...I can/will draw sexual and gorey material, but of course you must understand it is not that specifically but for which the situation is happening or who is involved. That being said, those are my only real qualms with subject preference.

if you would like a more specific example of anything, please let me know!!
oh man oh man!!
Gallery: Tumblr dA
Characters: 1-3 I would say, most people like to commission 2 at a time
Style: I do both traditional and Digital. Traditionally I work with gouche paint, blick/copic markers, prismacolour pencil, brilo+marker combo, graphite, charcoal, pastel or oil paint. Digitally, I can do both cell, lined+painting or lineless painting. I am able to do backgrounds as well!
Mailing: I can totally mail you traditional work! Depending of course on what it is....of course I think sending a huge oil painting piece on a large canvas would be sort of absurd/inconvenient so I suppose just take into consideration the materials+size of the piece. I am also in Taiwan at the moment, but I will be in Europe/UK most of the year. I can also make a professional print of a digital piece and have that sent too if you prefer
Preference: I have none. I draw humans, canines, felines, monsters, dragons, equine (or any hooved animal for that matter), birds, anthros/gijinkas, backgrounds, mechas/machines....honestly when it comes to stuff I will not draw, it has to do with ideologically sensitive material...I can/will draw sexual and gorey material, but of course you must understand it is not that specifically but for which the situation is happening or who is involved. That being said, those are my only real qualms with subject preference.

if you would like a more specific example of anything, please let me know!!
★ Kaiju's Art ★
here's my gallery right here. my style varies a lot depending on drawings, so i can easily bend to accommodate requests. I'm willing to do whatever you think is worth the item's value. So... a full painting, multiple smaller works like headshots or sprites, etc. Up to you!
I can also keep you updated and let you see my progress so that you can request changes as the work progresses.
And I usually work in digital media, but if I do work in traditional for yours, I can absolutely ship it. Alternatively, if its digital I can mail you a print if you like.
here's my gallery right here. my style varies a lot depending on drawings, so i can easily bend to accommodate requests. I'm willing to do whatever you think is worth the item's value. So... a full painting, multiple smaller works like headshots or sprites, etc. Up to you!
I can also keep you updated and let you see my progress so that you can request changes as the work progresses.
And I usually work in digital media, but if I do work in traditional for yours, I can absolutely ship it. Alternatively, if its digital I can mail you a print if you like.
Gallery: Tumblr

-How many characters will you accept?
3 full bodies either in separate images or all in the same image interacting.
If you are wanting busts then probably more, it's negotiable.

-What style/level of detail will you allow?
A specific example would probably look something more along like this
The more detail I am provided the more detail I will try to include. I also send the Sketch, Inks/flats progress shots for approval so there is anything you want changed it's easier on both of us.

-If you do traditional art will you consider shipping the originals? ( I would be happy to arrange additional fees in ingame money OR Paypal Cash for shipping costs)
I would prefer to work digitally, but I can totally work in Print friendly sizes if desired. If super desired, I could print them out and mail them to you.

-What type of characters are you comfortable drawing? OR Are there any types of characters you can not, or will not draw? ie/ humans, monsters, anthros, etc.
I'm most comfortable with human types, but always willing to try something new.
Gallery: Tumblr

-How many characters will you accept?
3 full bodies either in separate images or all in the same image interacting.
If you are wanting busts then probably more, it's negotiable.

-What style/level of detail will you allow?
A specific example would probably look something more along like this
The more detail I am provided the more detail I will try to include. I also send the Sketch, Inks/flats progress shots for approval so there is anything you want changed it's easier on both of us.

-If you do traditional art will you consider shipping the originals? ( I would be happy to arrange additional fees in ingame money OR Paypal Cash for shipping costs)
I would prefer to work digitally, but I can totally work in Print friendly sizes if desired. If super desired, I could print them out and mail them to you.

-What type of characters are you comfortable drawing? OR Are there any types of characters you can not, or will not draw? ie/ humans, monsters, anthros, etc.
I'm most comfortable with human types, but always willing to try something new.
1 2