Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nyctea's Art - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Nyctea
pinglist please! do you draw canines by any chance?
@Nyctea
pinglist please! do you draw canines by any chance?
pleasant_comm.png
@Nyctea I would like to be added to the Pinglist for a Headshot, por favor.
@Nyctea I would like to be added to the Pinglist for a Headshot, por favor.
hello it's me, can i be added to a headshot pinglist? if you'd be willing to do headshots of my aloy and avad dragon, since i've hunted you down to FR? ;)

(to be fully honest i want to commission you for first light illustration in general)
hello it's me, can i be added to a headshot pinglist? if you'd be willing to do headshots of my aloy and avad dragon, since i've hunted you down to FR? ;)

(to be fully honest i want to commission you for first light illustration in general)
ew9u8Xp.png
All have been added! Thanks for the wait, ive been w/ out internet all weekend

@Pleasant yes I do draw canines! :>

@xenontrioxide hi!!! I'd love to draw them ouo I've added you to the headshot pinglist! I can't draw people whatsoever so any fl scenes would have to be draconic if you're alright w/ that :")
All have been added! Thanks for the wait, ive been w/ out internet all weekend

@Pleasant yes I do draw canines! :>

@xenontrioxide hi!!! I'd love to draw them ouo I've added you to the headshot pinglist! I can't draw people whatsoever so any fl scenes would have to be draconic if you're alright w/ that :")
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea
do you have examples? ^O^
@Nyctea
do you have examples? ^O^
pleasant_comm.png
@pleasant ah unfortunately not :o I'm sorry, most of how i draw my imps take a lot of inspiration from canine features so it would probably look similar to those refs (removing the very long snout and adding more wolfish/dog like ears)

I have more art here if you'd like to see some of my art that's not shown on the thread.
@pleasant ah unfortunately not :o I'm sorry, most of how i draw my imps take a lot of inspiration from canine features so it would probably look similar to those refs (removing the very long snout and adding more wolfish/dog like ears)

I have more art here if you'd like to see some of my art that's not shown on the thread.
@Nyctea
thank you!
@Nyctea
thank you!
pleasant_comm.png
@Nyctea omg how cool would that be?? dragon babies having some good hurt/comfort....

(i'm so excited to have found you on FR!!!! so cool!!)
@Nyctea omg how cool would that be?? dragon babies having some good hurt/comfort....

(i'm so excited to have found you on FR!!!! so cool!!)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Nyctea Can you add me to your pinglist please?
@Nyctea Can you add me to your pinglist please?
dyf3akg.png
@wildewinged added!!
@wildewinged added!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10