Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving away almost everything!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cubbuggs I would love to give Beaumont a home if he is still available c:
@Cubbuggs I would love to give Beaumont a home if he is still available c:
arcanebottom.png
I would appreciate some treasure or gems for my gene projects please and thank you ^^
I would appreciate some treasure or gems for my gene projects please and thank you ^^
Hi! Thank you for giving away your items!

Do you have anything from this outfit?
Satir

I really want to finish it.
If not, could I just get some treasure, if it's not a problem?
Hi! Thank you for giving away your items!

Do you have anything from this outfit?
Satir

I really want to finish it.
If not, could I just get some treasure, if it's not a problem?
May I please have a random familiar, if you still happen to have one on hand? Otherwise, I would truly be grateful for anything that you have to give and would love to be surprised. Thank you! ^_^
May I please have a random familiar, if you still happen to have one on hand? Otherwise, I would truly be grateful for anything that you have to give and would love to be surprised. Thank you! ^_^
QZsv8ej.png8URelp0.pngsxrFjUf.gif
@Cubbuggs
May I have some treasure or a few pieces of apparel please? Thank you!!
@Cubbuggs
May I have some treasure or a few pieces of apparel please? Thank you!!
My gf was very kind to me and helped me with a lair expansion. I’d love to pay her back, so any treasure would be welcome!
I’d also love any genes you might have, nebula starsilk apparel, or cute familiars!
My gf was very kind to me and helped me with a lair expansion. I’d love to pay her back, so any treasure would be welcome!
I’d also love any genes you might have, nebula starsilk apparel, or cute familiars!
19739675_HzqPDkhLwt4NzgH.png
Hello! I've been playing a little over a month now so I would love anything you have leftover, if you still do have something. :D
Hello! I've been playing a little over a month now so I would love anything you have leftover, if you still do have something. :D
I'm sorry to hear you go and wish you well wherever life might take you ;w;

also I tend to hoard any and all fest items, so if you have any of those laying around I'll take them off your hands
I'm sorry to hear you go and wish you well wherever life might take you ;w;

also I tend to hoard any and all fest items, so if you have any of those laying around I'll take them off your hands
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
Just got my delivery. Thank you!
Just got my delivery. Thank you!
t4irFr8.png
@CrowHarlequin @Niquil
I still have three dragons if you wanted. I would like for them to go to a permanent home, but what would I know what you did with them lol
@CrowHarlequin @Niquil
I still have three dragons if you wanted. I would like for them to go to a permanent home, but what would I know what you did with them lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7