Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Backstory RP?
1 2
Gunnis frowned at the young dragons, annoyed. Janelle gave him a look, telling him to chill. "I'm Janelle, he's Gunnis."
Gunnis frowned at the young dragons, annoyed. Janelle gave him a look, telling him to chill. "I'm Janelle, he's Gunnis."
"I'm Hurricane!" The male dragon said proudly.
Stormgazer and Zero flew down to them.
"I'm Hurricane!" The male dragon said proudly.
Stormgazer and Zero flew down to them.
Gunnis grumbled to himself. He didn't really like hatchlings or young dragons that much, even if he had fathered quite a few. "We don't have time for this."
Janelle rolled her eyes. "We have time, Gunnis."
Gunnis grumbled to himself. He didn't really like hatchlings or young dragons that much, even if he had fathered quite a few. "We don't have time for this."
Janelle rolled her eyes. "We have time, Gunnis."
"Excuse my little brother." Stormgazer said, nodding to the older dragons. All of his creepy eyes turned in their direction. Hurricane rolled his eyes. "So what are you guys doing?" He asked.
"Excuse my little brother." Stormgazer said, nodding to the older dragons. All of his creepy eyes turned in their direction. Hurricane rolled his eyes. "So what are you guys doing?" He asked.
Gunnis frowned again, turning his gaze to Stormwatcher and then to Hurricane. "None of your business."
Gunnis frowned again, turning his gaze to Stormwatcher and then to Hurricane. "None of your business."
Hurricane glanced at his companions. "We're going to meet a friend. She lives at the base of the mountains.
Stormgazer sighed a bit. He was supposed to be teaching his brother to hunt, but was too lazy. So Zero tagged along so he could take them to Monarch.
Hurricane glanced at his companions. "We're going to meet a friend. She lives at the base of the mountains.
Stormgazer sighed a bit. He was supposed to be teaching his brother to hunt, but was too lazy. So Zero tagged along so he could take them to Monarch.
Janelle nodded. "Nice, we have a few friends that live down there."
Janelle nodded. "Nice, we have a few friends that live down there."
"Hey, we could go together." Hurricane glanced at his brother. Zero narrowed his eyes at the older dragons.
"Hey, we could go together." Hurricane glanced at his brother. Zero narrowed his eyes at the older dragons.
1 2