Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things you're not really into?
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Dragon pricing. I don't care what generation a dragon is, or how long its number is, or how expensive its genes are, etc. It used to be we could find or breed 2 pretty dragons with rare colors and gene them so they look great, in order to breed them to make expensive babies to sell. It took a long time to get a breeding pair. Now, that is worthless, eyes are unpredictable, and there are no rare colors. Some players are giving away the dragons that they hatch from their matched pairs because the market has dropped out except for old dragons and gen 1s.
Dragon pricing. I don't care what generation a dragon is, or how long its number is, or how expensive its genes are, etc. It used to be we could find or breed 2 pretty dragons with rare colors and gene them so they look great, in order to breed them to make expensive babies to sell. It took a long time to get a breeding pair. Now, that is worthless, eyes are unpredictable, and there are no rare colors. Some players are giving away the dragons that they hatch from their matched pairs because the market has dropped out except for old dragons and gen 1s.
9H7UpSP.png
I'm just gonna drop in a few other things here in addition to my last comment.

XXXs. I do own a couple that I enjoy but for the most part, I don't find them that exciting compared to XYZs or even a good XYX/XXY.

Lair purging? I know this is more of a preference than an activity, but I could never imagine getting rid of multiple dragons at once that I've spent a lot of time and/or treasure/gems working on. I could understand maybe someone returning from a long hiatus and wanting to get a fresh start, but I must be thinking in a whole different language from the people who do it more frequently than that.

I would like to get into the Dom community more actively when my flight does pushes but tbh, earning (and keeping) treasure from exalting is a huge motivator in coli grinding for me plus I can't ever seem to keep enough lair space open for long enough to be very useful in mass storage/training. Maybe I'll get into it more someday, but not today. I just exalt a bit more than usual on push weeks and hope I'm doing my part :v

Edit: I also have selective hearing when it comes to canon site lore lol. Some of it is cool, but a lot of it I just kind of ignore or don’t care much about.
I'm just gonna drop in a few other things here in addition to my last comment.

XXXs. I do own a couple that I enjoy but for the most part, I don't find them that exciting compared to XYZs or even a good XYX/XXY.

Lair purging? I know this is more of a preference than an activity, but I could never imagine getting rid of multiple dragons at once that I've spent a lot of time and/or treasure/gems working on. I could understand maybe someone returning from a long hiatus and wanting to get a fresh start, but I must be thinking in a whole different language from the people who do it more frequently than that.

I would like to get into the Dom community more actively when my flight does pushes but tbh, earning (and keeping) treasure from exalting is a huge motivator in coli grinding for me plus I can't ever seem to keep enough lair space open for long enough to be very useful in mass storage/training. Maybe I'll get into it more someday, but not today. I just exalt a bit more than usual on push weeks and hope I'm doing my part :v

Edit: I also have selective hearing when it comes to canon site lore lol. Some of it is cool, but a lot of it I just kind of ignore or don’t care much about.
Never be afraid to ping me!
XXX dragons.
So boring. the XYZ matchies are where it's at.

I appreciate dom for its ability to keep dragon prices in check but honestly, coli grinding is so boring. Hard pass.

Baldwin is also boring. Just online and click a button to get xp and MAYBE you'll be able to make something cool if you do this thousands and thousands of times? Oh, hell no. Grabbing dirt in Minecraft is a more interesting skinner box.

I really hate how amazingly BAD some of the site lore is.
Meaning it's so counter productive to the site itself. Yes, let's make a dragon collecting game! How do we improve it?
I know! Let's tell a story where you feel bad if your perfect beeding pair is a coatl and a fae because they literally can't talk to each other!
Or how about the apocalypse can happen if you own too many of one type of dragon.
Lets make yet another breed that has no use for lairs, literally can't use it and stick it in a tab called "dragon lair"! This'll be the best game ever!

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

I love world building but I need SOME kind of springboard to start with. Help me out here instead of just making everything difficult really difficult to put together without breaking five things in the process? Thanks....
XXX dragons.
So boring. the XYZ matchies are where it's at.

I appreciate dom for its ability to keep dragon prices in check but honestly, coli grinding is so boring. Hard pass.

Baldwin is also boring. Just online and click a button to get xp and MAYBE you'll be able to make something cool if you do this thousands and thousands of times? Oh, hell no. Grabbing dirt in Minecraft is a more interesting skinner box.

I really hate how amazingly BAD some of the site lore is.
Meaning it's so counter productive to the site itself. Yes, let's make a dragon collecting game! How do we improve it?
I know! Let's tell a story where you feel bad if your perfect beeding pair is a coatl and a fae because they literally can't talk to each other!
Or how about the apocalypse can happen if you own too many of one type of dragon.
Lets make yet another breed that has no use for lairs, literally can't use it and stick it in a tab called "dragon lair"! This'll be the best game ever!

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

I love world building but I need SOME kind of springboard to start with. Help me out here instead of just making everything difficult really difficult to put together without breaking five things in the process? Thanks....
Y3kY2LN.png
G1 collecting, Roundsey, Crim, Tomo, fullbody skins, the site lore (my lore is almost completely removed from site lore i dislike so much of it), dream dragons, hatcheries, fam collecting, most of the popular UMA makers oops, mistral mahjong, coatls, permababies, mono lairs or strictly themed lairs, and roleplaying
kind of a hefty list sdfsfgef
G1 collecting, Roundsey, Crim, Tomo, fullbody skins, the site lore (my lore is almost completely removed from site lore i dislike so much of it), dream dragons, hatcheries, fam collecting, most of the popular UMA makers oops, mistral mahjong, coatls, permababies, mono lairs or strictly themed lairs, and roleplaying
kind of a hefty list sdfsfgef
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Apparel.
Apparel.
full skins are kind of eh. i prefer accents to complement my dragons. i used to not care about g1s.... but now i'm turning into a g1 lair.
full skins are kind of eh. i prefer accents to complement my dragons. i used to not care about g1s.... but now i'm turning into a g1 lair.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13