Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Royal Knights Project (Free Dragons!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@SerpentxBreeze I haven't gotten into contact with any other lineage projects to ask, so feel free to DM me with any projects you think would match well. In the meantime though, since this project isn't very big yet, I don't think it'll be much of an issue, but I'd still suggest you keep the line clean.

@WurryWorm Those are both generation 1 Royal Knights, meaning their parent is generation 0 - Agion. So they're siblings. I'll still gladly send the male though, do you have a name in mind? (And please remember that none of his hatchlings will qualify as Royal Knights until he's leveled to at least 15)
@SerpentxBreeze I haven't gotten into contact with any other lineage projects to ask, so feel free to DM me with any projects you think would match well. In the meantime though, since this project isn't very big yet, I don't think it'll be much of an issue, but I'd still suggest you keep the line clean.

@WurryWorm Those are both generation 1 Royal Knights, meaning their parent is generation 0 - Agion. So they're siblings. I'll still gladly send the male though, do you have a name in mind? (And please remember that none of his hatchlings will qualify as Royal Knights until he's leveled to at least 15)
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Agion

What colors should I match with him,although I just wanted to see that, I'm curious is all
@Agion

What colors should I match with him,although I just wanted to see that, I'm curious is all
i7Oxa13.png
@SerpentxBreeze There are no color requirements, the hatchlings can be any color combination possible on Flight Rising! I'll probably look into other lineage projects to partner with later, but not quite yet. I have a handful in mind but I don't think I should implement that just yet. The only hard rule for Royal Knights is that they need to be leveled to at least level 15.
@SerpentxBreeze There are no color requirements, the hatchlings can be any color combination possible on Flight Rising! I'll probably look into other lineage projects to partner with later, but not quite yet. I have a handful in mind but I don't think I should implement that just yet. The only hard rule for Royal Knights is that they need to be leveled to at least level 15.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Agion I'll name him Harulo
@Agion I'll name him Harulo
@WurryWorm Sending him your way! Thanks for adopting him ^^
@WurryWorm Sending him your way! Thanks for adopting him ^^
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Axqu @ItsFirePlays @FoxScara @Rohana @Fox0107 @Pokemoncha @Kyan0s @Faerghus

I have 13 RK kiddos that still need homes. Two are hatchlings, born 2 days ago, that I forgot about. All the dragons that need homes are in this tab(link) after Mars, even though they have familiars.

I have 13 RK kiddos that still need homes. Two are hatchlings, born 2 days ago, that I forgot about. All the dragons that need homes are in this tab(link) after Mars, even though they have familiars.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@Agion @Axqu @ItsFirePlays @FoxScara @Rohana @Fox0107 @Pokemoncha @Kyan0s @Faerghus Howdy folks! This dude is Level 15 and has some lore. He's looking for a new home. I wanted to offer you fine folks a crack at him before I traded him off. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55792155] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/557922/55792155_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Agion @Axqu @ItsFirePlays @FoxScara @Rohana @Fox0107 @Pokemoncha @Kyan0s @Faerghus

Howdy folks! This dude is Level 15 and has some lore. He's looking for a new home. I wanted to offer you fine folks a crack at him before I traded him off.

55792155_350.png
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu Could i adopt this handsome dude?
@Axqu Could i adopt this handsome dude?
0QBdK7N.png
@Kyan0s Sending him right over!
@Kyan0s Sending him right over!
hoMNYDJ.png

I have 13 RK kiddos that still need homes. All the dragons are in this tab(link) after Mars, even though they have familiars. Agion will also breed again in 3 days, this time with Mars.

I have 13 RK kiddos that still need homes. All the dragons are in this tab(link) after Mars, even though they have familiars. Agion will also breed again in 3 days, this time with Mars.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65