Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Guard + Anticipate?
So the way that anticipate's description is written, it sounds like if your dragon jumps in front of another for guard, it should give you breath, but I haven't noticed it doing that? I wasn't sure if this was a bug or intentional, so does anyone have an answer? Is it supposed to do that? If it doesn't, then I have to redesign my battle plan a little bit
So the way that anticipate's description is written, it sounds like if your dragon jumps in front of another for guard, it should give you breath, but I haven't noticed it doing that? I wasn't sure if this was a bug or intentional, so does anyone have an answer? Is it supposed to do that? If it doesn't, then I have to redesign my battle plan a little bit
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
It gives it right after the animation for using the ability.
It gives it right after the animation for using the ability.
Any time the dragon with anticipate is attacked while anticipate is active, it generates a huge amount of breath.

Guard helps to protect other dragons by making yoru dragon sometimes jump in front of them.

The anticipate/guard combo makes for very dangerous tanks.
Any time the dragon with anticipate is attacked while anticipate is active, it generates a huge amount of breath.

Guard helps to protect other dragons by making yoru dragon sometimes jump in front of them.

The anticipate/guard combo makes for very dangerous tanks.
@undel Okay, then it IS supposed to work. I haven't been noticing any breath gain when my dragon jumps in front of another to defend it. I'm going to try a bit more and if it still doesn't work I'll post to the bugs forums...
@undel Okay, then it IS supposed to work. I haven't been noticing any breath gain when my dragon jumps in front of another to defend it. I'm going to try a bit more and if it still doesn't work I'll post to the bugs forums...
FR_TidecallerBanner_zpsc2d85e2c.png
Oh that.

Now that you mention it, I don't get breath from guarding while anticipating.
Oh that.

Now that you mention it, I don't get breath from guarding while anticipating.