Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Need Bronze Steampunk Wings or the set
1 2
Hi, I'm looking to suit my vet imp up in bronze steampunk stuff Hoping somebody has the set or just the wings (not the wing cover, don't be mistaken!) I can pay for them, but not a ridiculous amount as I'm not minted :,) I can also trade something for the wings If anybody has the wings or set, please offer a trade or something. [emoji=pearlcatcher star size=2]
Hi, I'm looking to suit my vet imp up in bronze steampunk stuff
Hoping somebody has the set or just the wings (not the wing cover, don't be mistaken!)

I can pay for them, but not a ridiculous amount as I'm not minted :,)
I can also trade something for the wings

If anybody has the wings or set, please offer a trade or something.
@FireKrunky

Hello! I have 1 thing of Bronze Wings I'd be willing to trade you. I'm looking for some red goo since I think that's aroung similar auction house prices right now?

Edit: I have the wings and the wing armor so whichever one you're looking for I can offer, just adding for clarification haha.
@FireKrunky

Hello! I have 1 thing of Bronze Wings I'd be willing to trade you. I'm looking for some red goo since I think that's aroung similar auction house prices right now?

Edit: I have the wings and the wing armor so whichever one you're looking for I can offer, just adding for clarification haha.
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@LittleSongbird

Oh cool, I'm new to the whole brewing thing, do you know what I can use to make red goo?

I'm looking for the wings, not the armour and I already have them.
@LittleSongbird

Oh cool, I'm new to the whole brewing thing, do you know what I can use to make red goo?

I'm looking for the wings, not the armour and I already have them.
@FireKrunky

Any food item can be used to make goo! Unfortunately it's a bit of a RNG draw for what color you'll get.
@FireKrunky

Any food item can be used to make goo! Unfortunately it's a bit of a RNG draw for what color you'll get.
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@LittleSongbird

Okay damn
I'll try to get one, I'm really eager to get my boy some sexy wings
@LittleSongbird

Okay damn
I'll try to get one, I'm really eager to get my boy some sexy wings
@FireKrunky

Okay! Not in a rush so it's fine if it takes a bit, I'll hold them for you!
@FireKrunky

Okay! Not in a rush so it's fine if it takes a bit, I'll hold them for you!
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@LittleSongbird
I've started brewing something, so if it's not red goo, I'll just buy some with gems, it's not too much

Alrighty cool
@LittleSongbird
I've started brewing something, so if it's not red goo, I'll just buy some with gems, it's not too much

Alrighty cool
@LittleSongbird

Just got another Brown Wizard Hat, so once I get the goo, you could have that too as an extra if you like ;)
@LittleSongbird

Just got another Brown Wizard Hat, so once I get the goo, you could have that too as an extra if you like ;)
Your call! Thanks! :)
Your call! Thanks! :)
Wind-Network.png 3.png
@LittleSongbird

Ok so I've tried to get red goo but as I'm impatient, I bought some so
Shall we trade now then?
@LittleSongbird

Ok so I've tried to get red goo but as I'm impatient, I bought some so
Shall we trade now then?
1 2