Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Level 10 Dragons For New Players
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 124 125
@DarkAesthetic, certainly. Please do!
@DarkAesthetic, certainly. Please do!
aMj3kKb.png
@ZenStar Hi!! Can I take Nita please? She would be a great help! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54674210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/546743/54674210_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ZenStar Hi!! Can I take Nita please? She would be a great help!

54674210_350.png
@sidesteph, she will be waiting for you at the Crossroads!
@sidesteph, she will be waiting for you at the Crossroads!
aMj3kKb.png
@ZenStar Is Caz still available? If so, I would like him!
@ZenStar Is Caz still available? If so, I would like him!
@sydneytrex, Caz is waiting for you at the Crossroads!
@sydneytrex, Caz is waiting for you at the Crossroads!
aMj3kKb.png
Could I grab Caritas #55404198 ?
And ay @ZenStar , what you are doing is so nice oh my bird!
+Adding the links to their Bio whaaat? Very helpful indeed!
Whenever I get more dragons, I will definetly train them, come back and donate some to you!
Could I grab Caritas #55404198 ?
And ay @ZenStar , what you are doing is so nice oh my bird!
+Adding the links to their Bio whaaat? Very helpful indeed!
Whenever I get more dragons, I will definetly train them, come back and donate some to you!
nXKI4pB.png
@Krh, yes, you may adopt her. I will send her over shortly, once I get on the computer. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Krh, yes, you may adopt her. I will send her over shortly, once I get on the computer.
aMj3kKb.png
arizm please
arizm please
@hobihobi, I am going to respectfully decline your offer to adopt Arizm as you already have two level 25 dragons and are actively looking for fodder as per your userpage info. Despite having joined Flight Rising only a few days ago, you seem to be very advanced in the game and would not really have a need for one of my dragons.
@hobihobi, I am going to respectfully decline your offer to adopt Arizm as you already have two level 25 dragons and are actively looking for fodder as per your userpage info. Despite having joined Flight Rising only a few days ago, you seem to be very advanced in the game and would not really have a need for one of my dragons.
aMj3kKb.png
@Zenstar, may I please adopt ARIZM?
@Zenstar, may I please adopt ARIZM?
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 124 125