Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DergR] Robin XXY! {free entries}
1 2 3 4
@SnowFairy Thank you so much!
@SnowFairy Thank you so much!
GNXA7KM.jpg
@ecogoth
whales are quite wonderful! and wow, i really love that dressup you gave her, it really goes with that lore tidbit! your four free tickets, along with your 16 baldwin tickets have been recorded! <3

@Kitty4801
no problem, your free ticket has been recorded! :)
edit; noticed your account is under a month old, so i'm assuming you'd like to claim that ticket as well? if not, let me know! p:
@ecogoth
whales are quite wonderful! and wow, i really love that dressup you gave her, it really goes with that lore tidbit! your four free tickets, along with your 16 baldwin tickets have been recorded! <3

@Kitty4801
no problem, your free ticket has been recorded! :)
edit; noticed your account is under a month old, so i'm assuming you'd like to claim that ticket as well? if not, let me know! p:
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
I'd like to enter please! this is also my first time posting in the thread
I'd like to enter please! this is also my first time posting in the thread
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
claiming my free first ticket! my favorite marine animal is probably dolphins, as cliche as that is XD they're super smart! also once upon a time in middle school i read an old sci-fi trilogy that had them being sentient and it stuck with me.
(that should be 2 tickets, i think?)
claiming my free first ticket! my favorite marine animal is probably dolphins, as cliche as that is XD they're super smart! also once upon a time in middle school i read an old sci-fi trilogy that had them being sentient and it stuck with me.
(that should be 2 tickets, i think?)
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
@dd2900
no problem, got you down! :)

@gryphon982
dolphins? cliche? pfft, says who? mostly trying to justify my own love for them lol don't suppose you remember the name of the book? sounds like it could be an interesting read! and yes, that's two tickets! got you down as well <3
@dd2900
no problem, got you down! :)

@gryphon982
dolphins? cliche? pfft, says who? mostly trying to justify my own love for them lol don't suppose you remember the name of the book? sounds like it could be an interesting read! and yes, that's two tickets! got you down as well <3
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
[center] [size=2]pinged all entrants, list removed -[/size] thank you for offering narwhal a home! the winner of the deep blue girl is . . . [b]#15 @ecogoth [/b]! i'll set up a cr with her, her familiar and bow immediately! if anyone is interested, the new dragon of the week is up! there are some new/revised ways to earn tickets, so if anyone is interested in the golden xyy noodle, please check them out! [emoji=spiral happy] [/center]

pinged all entrants, list removed -

thank you for offering narwhal a home! the winner of the deep blue girl is . . .
#15 @ecogoth ! i'll set up a cr with her, her familiar and bow immediately!

if anyone is interested, the new dragon of the week is up! there are some new/revised ways to earn tickets, so if anyone is interested in the golden xyy noodle, please check them out!
Howdy! I'm less than a month old and my favorite color is light blue. I may not be a Shadow/Light member, I think Sunset is really beautiful! I particularly love the constellation gene, and I think his eyes are a wonderful contrast to his color scheme.

Not Found
Howdy! I'm less than a month old and my favorite color is light blue. I may not be a Shadow/Light member, I think Sunset is really beautiful! I particularly love the constellation gene, and I think his eyes are a wonderful contrast to his color scheme.

Not Found
YMPbu9R.pngRw7uKRS.png
1vAtYxM.pngAaYNmEX.png
PRICTGJ.pngcdqdRxL.png
nate | 23 | my wonderful boyfriend
known to leave periodically but i will always return to the confines of Dragon Lairs. i am on the quest to boop all the auraboas!
@pkspred
heya there! welcome to flight rising, hope you have an amazing time! if you ever need help with anything, please feel free to message me! :)
thank you for the dressup and lovely words, your 13 free tickets have been recorded! let me know if there's error in my math.
@pkspred
heya there! welcome to flight rising, hope you have an amazing time! if you ever need help with anything, please feel free to message me! :)
thank you for the dressup and lovely words, your 13 free tickets have been recorded! let me know if there's error in my math.
Another friendly neighborhood bump (don't count me for tickets ;w; )
Another friendly neighborhood bump (don't count me for tickets ;w; )
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
hello id like to enter im a huge fan of browns and golds together and they be sparkling which is bonus

fav color is red:)
hello id like to enter im a huge fan of browns and golds together and they be sparkling which is bonus

fav color is red:)
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
1 2 3 4