Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center]I've done these before with apparel and skins but never baldwin materials. When I say materials I mean, oozes, slimes, mucks, goos, sludge, and all that good stuff! I have way more than I'll ever need, and I'm constantly transmuting, so I'm just neck deep in slime and want to give it away (along with some pieces of apparel cause I have a lot of that too.) There will be a certain amount of "bags" that will contain one piece of apparel and some Baldwins material. The material amounts range from 1 to 3 [/center] [quote][b][b]Rules: [/b] [b]1.[/b] There are [b]33 slots[/b] and the [b]max[/b] you can claim is [b]3[/b] [b]2.[/b] You must claim a number so I can mark it as claimed. To claim it you can just ping me and tell me which number you want. 3. I will set the crossroads. 4. Make sure others above you haven't claimed a number that you want. 5. I will respond in order of post and as quickly as I can so please be patient 6. Good luck and have fun![/b][/quote] [center][item=Purple Ooze][item=Crown of Bones][item=Yellow Goo][item=Bloodstone Cascades][item=Red Sludge][item=Gold Muck][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Blue Ooze][item=][/center] [center][b]^Here are some examples of what you could get!^[/b][/center] [center][b]Price for slot/number: 5000t/5g each [/b][/center] [center][b]Each 'bag' has 1 piece of apparel and some baldwins materials (amounts vary) .[/b][/center] [center]Don't forget to [b]ping[/b] me so I can set up the crossroads! [/center] [columns][b]1.Taken 2.Taken 3.Taken 4.Taken 5.Taken 6.Taken 7.Taken 8.Taken 9.Taken 10.Taken 11.Taken 12.Taken 13.Taken 14.Taken 15.Taken 16.Taken 17.Taken 18.Taken 19.Taken 20.Taken 21.Taken 22.Taken 23.Taken 24.Taken 25.Taken 26.Taken 27.Taken 28.Taken 29.Taken 30.Taken 31.Taken 32.Taken 33.Taken [/b][/columns] [center](If it says "Taken" it is no longer available for purchase.)[/center]
I've done these before with apparel and skins but never baldwin materials. When I say materials I mean, oozes, slimes, mucks, goos, sludge, and all that good stuff!

I have way more than I'll ever need, and I'm constantly transmuting, so I'm just neck deep in slime and want to give it away (along with some pieces of apparel cause I have a lot of that too.)

There will be a certain amount of "bags" that will contain one piece of apparel and some Baldwins material. The material amounts range from 1 to 3

Quote:
Rules:

1. There are 33 slots and the max you can claim is 3

2. You must claim a number so I can mark it as claimed. To claim it you can just ping me and tell me which number you want.

3. I will set the crossroads.

4. Make sure others above you haven't claimed a number that you want.

5. I will respond in order of post and as quickly as I can so please be patient

6. Good luck and have fun!

Purple Ooze Crown of Bones Yellow Goo Bloodstone Cascades Red Sludge Gold Muck Bramble Mantle Blue Ooze

^Here are some examples of what you could get!^

Price for slot/number: 5000t/5g each
Each 'bag' has 1 piece of apparel and some baldwins materials (amounts vary) .
Don't forget to ping me so I can set up the crossroads!
1.Taken
2.Taken
3.Taken
4.Taken
5.Taken
6.Taken
7.Taken
8.Taken
9.Taken
10.Taken
11.Taken
12.Taken
13.Taken
14.Taken
15.Taken
16.Taken
17.Taken
18.Taken
19.Taken
20.Taken
21.Taken
22.Taken
23.Taken
24.Taken
25.Taken
26.Taken
27.Taken
28.Taken
29.Taken
30.Taken
31.Taken
32.Taken
33.Taken
(If it says "Taken" it is no longer available for purchase.)
-clever signature here-
bump^
bump^
-clever signature here-
Can I get number 7?
Can I get number 7?
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@Strella

CR Sent!
@Strella

CR Sent!
-clever signature here-
@WingedLibr4rian
Can I get #13 please? :o)
@WingedLibr4rian
Can I get #13 please? :o)

PicsArt_01-20-09.07.27.png
@RavenKara

Yup! CR sent!
@RavenKara

Yup! CR sent!
-clever signature here-
#21 and #16, my guy
#21 and #16, my guy
@Chewhuahuas sure thing my dude, cr sent!
@Chewhuahuas sure thing my dude, cr sent!
-clever signature here-
@WingedLibr4rian
Can I please get 5,24,29?
@WingedLibr4rian
Can I please get 5,24,29?
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
Could I claim 1, 4, and 30? (Also should I send the payment first or wait for the crossroads?) @WingedLibr4rian
Could I claim 1, 4, and 30? (Also should I send the payment first or wait for the crossroads?) @WingedLibr4rian
mbl2fH5.png
1 2 3