Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF] Old Dergs! 4+ years old ^^
1 2 3
Looking for some old dergs to re-home <3 preferably 4+ years old!
Looking for some old dergs to re-home <3 preferably 4+ years old!
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
This fellow is actually 5 years old, he's got an early 7 digit ID number. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1181534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11816/1181534_350.png[/img] [/url] Royal/Lemon/Brown Been looking for a new home for him, feel free to make an offer!
This fellow is actually 5 years old, he's got an early 7 digit ID number. :)

1181534_350.png

Royal/Lemon/Brown

Been looking for a new home for him, feel free to make an offer!
Fari (Yes, it's pronounced like fairy)

My wish list

Fari's Mix and Matchery! (my sales tab)
@CoffeeBoi - I've got this 5 y/o unbred gal looking for a new place to hang her hat: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6484703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64848/6484703_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CoffeeBoi - I've got this 5 y/o unbred gal looking for a new place to hang her hat:

6484703_350.png
@ixris

Oml I love her!! How much are you looking for? :0
@ixris

Oml I love her!! How much are you looking for? :0
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
@Faridoon

Omg he's gorgeous- I've never actually bought a 5 y/o, so I'm not sure how much is a fair price! How much were you thinking? :01
@Faridoon

Omg he's gorgeous- I've never actually bought a 5 y/o, so I'm not sure how much is a fair price! How much were you thinking? :01
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
@CoffeeBoi - Hard to say what the market is for unbred, 5 y/o, 7-dig catsnakes, since that pricing is literally all over the place, but I'd open with 200g/kt and say I'm open to counter offers, mixed payments, paying in stuff, etc.
@CoffeeBoi - Hard to say what the market is for unbred, 5 y/o, 7-dig catsnakes, since that pricing is literally all over the place, but I'd open with 200g/kt and say I'm open to counter offers, mixed payments, paying in stuff, etc.
@ixris

Ah currently I only have 112g and 13kt, but I'll see what I have in other items as well! Is there anything on your WL by chance? :0
@ixris

Ah currently I only have 112g and 13kt, but I'll see what I have in other items as well! Is there anything on your WL by chance? :0
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
@CoffeeBoi - From my research (of 15 minutes lol), I found that people usually suggest someone like him (3rd generation, unbred, 1 millions) goes for 200kish. I'm totally willing to haggle to less though. :) I just want him to go somewhere that loves the old dragons.

I also have a wishlist.
@CoffeeBoi - From my research (of 15 minutes lol), I found that people usually suggest someone like him (3rd generation, unbred, 1 millions) goes for 200kish. I'm totally willing to haggle to less though. :) I just want him to go somewhere that loves the old dragons.

I also have a wishlist.
Fari (Yes, it's pronounced like fairy)

My wish list

Fari's Mix and Matchery! (my sales tab)
@CoffeeBoi - I don't have a formal wishlist, because then I'd just literally spend all my money on those things and never buy dragons, lol a terrible move in the dragon economy. BUT I do have a list of alternate payment that I accept.

LMK if you have questions, if you'd rather discuss over PM, or if you're just flat not-interested. I'm happy to make a deal, but I understand if it's a lot of fuss that some people aren't up for.

Good luck in your hunt! :D
@CoffeeBoi - I don't have a formal wishlist, because then I'd just literally spend all my money on those things and never buy dragons, lol a terrible move in the dragon economy. BUT I do have a list of alternate payment that I accept.

LMK if you have questions, if you'd rather discuss over PM, or if you're just flat not-interested. I'm happy to make a deal, but I understand if it's a lot of fuss that some people aren't up for.

Good luck in your hunt! :D
@ixris

Oh I can do that! I have 9 Rusted chests, LAH for 1 is 3, so 27g in total ^^ so 14kt and 27g in chest would bring me up to 200g ^^ (I sold a few dragons to get the rest XD)
@ixris

Oh I can do that! I have 9 Rusted chests, LAH for 1 is 3, so 27g in total ^^ so 14kt and 27g in chest would bring me up to 200g ^^ (I sold a few dragons to get the rest XD)
ezgif-4-4d38450e01fe.gif
1 2 3