Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Bestiary Revamp
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72
Wow, checked it out and that's very impressive! Makes me want to light up all those backgrounds... Just like all those other collector-completionists that hang out here [emoji=snapper tongue size=2] The challenge is on. WHAAHAA THAT BUTTERSNAKE is just sitting there changing colors XD nice touch!! Edit: additionally I have to say that it is VERY cool that the [emoji=wing size=1] links to the partner dragon!!
Wow, checked it out and that's very impressive! Makes me want to light up all those backgrounds... Just like all those other collector-completionists that hang out here The challenge is on.

WHAAHAA THAT BUTTERSNAKE is just sitting there changing colors XD nice touch!!

Edit: additionally I have to say that it is VERY cool that the links to the partner dragon!!
36627432_DdNrYTjMtSKEqr3.png
Ohh I am so glad this update has happened. The old Bestiary could be a bit of a hassle to sort through when i just wanted to see which Familiars I needed to still bond with.

This makes finding bonding partners sooooo much easier, thank you very much! Also those new little brewing familiars are adorable~
Ohh I am so glad this update has happened. The old Bestiary could be a bit of a hassle to sort through when i just wanted to see which Familiars I needed to still bond with.

This makes finding bonding partners sooooo much easier, thank you very much! Also those new little brewing familiars are adorable~
very good!
we will easy to find the Undiscovered bestiary !
very good!
very good!
very good!
omg i have been waiting for this revamp for so long, thank you so much! ♥
omg i have been waiting for this revamp for so long, thank you so much! ♥
VoIUeTq.png
Ahhh!! thank you so much for this update [emoji=snapper star size=2]
Ahhh!! thank you so much for this update
gkh8SMA.png
This is great and so much more helpful! Thank you staff <3
This is great and so much more helpful! Thank you staff <3
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
O NICE
O NICE
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
[quote name="arrowXflight" date="2019-10-10 12:17:49" ] Nice. Something I’d like to see in this update though is being able to sort through undiscovered familiars within the auction house to make it a more easy process. While, yes, having a function for seeing only them in the bestiary will be helpful, I feel like sorting via the auction house would be a better solution, though they both are/were needed. [/quote] This is a super smart/helpful idea! I always have so much trouble searching for undiscovered familiars via the AH! This would save loads of time for many players!
arrowXflight wrote on 2019-10-10 12:17:49:
Nice.

Something I’d like to see in this update though is being able to sort through undiscovered familiars within the auction house to make it a more easy process. While, yes, having a function for seeing only them in the bestiary will be helpful, I feel like sorting via the auction house would be a better solution, though they both are/were needed.

This is a super smart/helpful idea! I always have so much trouble searching for undiscovered familiars via the AH! This would save loads of time for many players!
Many thanks for this!!! Is VERY helpful!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Many thanks for this!!! Is VERY helpful!!
-Marii
Quote:
You could be rich in two ways. By having a lot of money and having your best friends. But you can't have both at the same time. -- Heineken
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 71 72