Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Did you sell a lv 25 on accident?
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53778504] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537786/53778504_350.png[/img] [/url] Hey there, I don't know you bud, but I know you just sold me a Level 25 for really cheap. If you are frantically looking for them let me know! I'd be happy to pay you LAH for them. ( Proof required; you need to know the price I paid ) [/center]

53778504_350.png

Hey there, I don't know you bud, but I know you just sold me a Level 25 for really cheap. If you are frantically looking for them let me know! I'd be happy to pay you LAH for them.
( Proof required; you need to know the price I paid )
Not the person, but bumping this up so they can see it! (Hopefully.)
Not the person, but bumping this up so they can see it! (Hopefully.)
qwq
You could try posting here as well: Auction House Mispost Thread
You could try posting here as well: Auction House Mispost Thread
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
bump
bump
she/them pronouns FR-3 time | Avid mafia player Current games| Help me max BBB by sending me a CR! (at level 11.)
Good luck finding the owner! Bumpo
Good luck finding the owner! Bumpo
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
good luck bump!
good luck bump!

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
@kiwipen

Could it be the owner of her children’s fathers? Both of them are in the lair of specthare. Unless that user just happened to buy both dads from somebody else she’s probably been in their lair at least twice to breed. That user is shadow which all of her kids are too, so they were probably hatched in specthare’s lair.
@kiwipen

Could it be the owner of her children’s fathers? Both of them are in the lair of specthare. Unless that user just happened to buy both dads from somebody else she’s probably been in their lair at least twice to breed. That user is shadow which all of her kids are too, so they were probably hatched in specthare’s lair.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Good luck on finding the person who sold her!
Good luck on finding the person who sold her!
alolan_ninetales_bw_sprite_by_iametrine-dbqyxkg.gif
@wizardry

Thank you I didn’t even think of that! I reached out. Maybe it’s the right lead!
@wizardry

Thank you I didn’t even think of that! I reached out. Maybe it’s the right lead!
I hope their owner can be found soon. Good luck!
I hope their owner can be found soon. Good luck!
vaOV9W8.gif
1 2