Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | OwO hi?
Hello, my name is Shy! I'm new to flight rising, but I've heard about it before because of friends! I decided to join after doing some digging. How are you all?
Hello, my name is Shy! I'm new to flight rising, but I've heard about it before because of friends! I decided to join after doing some digging. How are you all?
Hey there! Welcome to flightrising. I hope you enjoy your time here if u have any questions you can ask me, and i'm doing fine atm ty :)
Hey there! Welcome to flightrising. I hope you enjoy your time here if u have any questions you can ask me, and i'm doing fine atm ty :)
xORz178.pngFpZFtYc.png0Mrd9KK.pngmenthuthuyoupi . youpi | any prns !
Thank you for the welcome and omg thank you for the dragon! They're precious, I'm gonna love 'em to heckin'.

Thank you for the welcome and omg thank you for the dragon! They're precious, I'm gonna love 'em to heckin'.

Welcome to FR!
Welcome to FR!
sYJ7QdI.png
Welcome!! :D I hope you're having fun!
Welcome!! :D I hope you're having fun!
[font=monospace][b]@shypanda Hey there, welcome to FR! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] It's nice to meet ya. Also, I'm doing all right. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] How are you doing? But I gotta say, I love your progen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=492799&tab=dragon&did=55872650]Buster[/url], his light colors are gorgeous. [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@shypanda

Hey there, welcome to FR! It's nice to meet ya.

Also, I'm doing all right. How are you doing?

But I gotta say, I love your progen Buster, his light colors are gorgeous.
vaOV9W8.gif
@VanillaSpice thank you c:

@RandomSlasher Thank you! I for sure am, it's super fun so far c:

@Zlore thank you for the welcome c:
I'm doing alright, looking forward to the weekend! Luckily the week is going by fast.

Oh thank you c: He's my baby. I love Buster so much, definitely wanted a dragon with a lighter color scheme! Trying to theme my clan around bright/light colors c: They make me happy!
@VanillaSpice thank you c:

@RandomSlasher Thank you! I for sure am, it's super fun so far c:

@Zlore thank you for the welcome c:
I'm doing alright, looking forward to the weekend! Luckily the week is going by fast.

Oh thank you c: He's my baby. I love Buster so much, definitely wanted a dragon with a lighter color scheme! Trying to theme my clan around bright/light colors c: They make me happy!