Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Slow game? Or am I doing it wrong?
1 2
@Killiak Culex's guide is great if you have access to Elims. They are indeed horrifyingly expensive and they don't drop in the coli very often. It might just be my luck, or that I'm not a huge coli person compared to some people, but I'm coming up to three years on the site and I've never had one drop! The only reason I have any is that the staff gave two elims to everybody a few months back.

That said, may I point you in the direction of the Sedona build? This is what I was using until the Great Happy Elim Give-Away happened.

It does have disadvantages: it's not as speedy as the Culex build, and it still requires Ambush and Beserker, but as @/Beetlefix mentioned, these drop from Pinkerton in the Trading Post. I personally have had a decent amount of luck with getting those battlestones from him, and they are still a whole lot cheaper than Eliminates!

Also, since no-one else has done this yet, here's a list of guides to playing Glimmer and Gloom on either Hard or Very Hard mode. (I can only do it on Hard Mode, but apparently I'm a glue-eating idiot, because lots of people are very successful with the Very Hard mode as well. Some people are able to get their 75kt in fifteen minutes!)
@Killiak Culex's guide is great if you have access to Elims. They are indeed horrifyingly expensive and they don't drop in the coli very often. It might just be my luck, or that I'm not a huge coli person compared to some people, but I'm coming up to three years on the site and I've never had one drop! The only reason I have any is that the staff gave two elims to everybody a few months back.

That said, may I point you in the direction of the Sedona build? This is what I was using until the Great Happy Elim Give-Away happened.

It does have disadvantages: it's not as speedy as the Culex build, and it still requires Ambush and Beserker, but as @/Beetlefix mentioned, these drop from Pinkerton in the Trading Post. I personally have had a decent amount of luck with getting those battlestones from him, and they are still a whole lot cheaper than Eliminates!

Also, since no-one else has done this yet, here's a list of guides to playing Glimmer and Gloom on either Hard or Very Hard mode. (I can only do it on Hard Mode, but apparently I'm a glue-eating idiot, because lots of people are very successful with the Very Hard mode as well. Some people are able to get their 75kt in fifteen minutes!)
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
@talyra
Many thanks for the Glimmer and Gloom guides. The money is flowing in like a river :D
@talyra
Many thanks for the Glimmer and Gloom guides. The money is flowing in like a river :D
1 2