Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] FOOD STACKS!
Hello! I REALLY need food. My poor dergs are literally starving. If you're interested in selling any food stocks, please ping me with the price. Thank You!
Hello! I REALLY need food. My poor dergs are literally starving. If you're interested in selling any food stocks, please ping me with the price. Thank You!
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@Lupita Can sell you almost any amount of food for 20t per point, or 15t for plants. How much food would you like?
@Lupita Can sell you almost any amount of food for 20t per point, or 15t for plants. How much food would you like?
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott I'd like to buy 4 stacks of meat, and 3 stacks of everything else, thank you!

@sweetapppp I don't have any gems to buy food with, sorry!
@rufusdrumknott I'd like to buy 4 stacks of meat, and 3 stacks of everything else, thank you!

@sweetapppp I don't have any gems to buy food with, sorry!
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@sweetapppp Ok! The food I'm buying from rufus will take all of my extra treasure, but I'll definitely buy some from you tomorrow when I get some more :D
@sweetapppp Ok! The food I'm buying from rufus will take all of my extra treasure, but I'll definitely buy some from you tomorrow when I get some more :D
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@Lupita Would stacks be 99x 4 point food items? So 1 stack of meat would be 7920T?
@Lupita Would stacks be 99x 4 point food items? So 1 stack of meat would be 7920T?
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott Yes! I'd like eveything to be 4 food points. So, if my math is right, it'll be 31,680 for meat (4 stacks), 23,760 for seafood (3 stacks), 23,760 for insects (3 stacks), and 17,820 for plants (3 stacks) if we're doing 15t per point for plants.

So the total is: 97,020 for 4 stacks of meat and 3 stacks for seafood, insects, and plants!
@rufusdrumknott Yes! I'd like eveything to be 4 food points. So, if my math is right, it'll be 31,680 for meat (4 stacks), 23,760 for seafood (3 stacks), 23,760 for insects (3 stacks), and 17,820 for plants (3 stacks) if we're doing 15t per point for plants.

So the total is: 97,020 for 4 stacks of meat and 3 stacks for seafood, insects, and plants!
7zcCDc4.png[/center