Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | (Answered) Profile Incorrect Hatchlings
[img]https://i.imgur.com/apzpY0y.png[/img] Very very minor bug report. Hatched two nest today for five eggs total. Two Guardians in one nest (shown correctly) and then two Spirals and a Skydancer in the second nest. As seen in the image, the Skydancer is not reported as having hatched in the same nest as the Spirals. I apologize if this has already been reported, did try to look for a similar posting.
apzpY0y.png

Very very minor bug report. Hatched two nest today for five eggs total. Two Guardians in one nest (shown correctly) and then two Spirals and a Skydancer in the second nest. As seen in the image, the Skydancer is not reported as having hatched in the same nest as the Spirals.

I apologize if this has already been reported, did try to look for a similar posting.
tumblr_pahwjmMqQE1vx2o8go8_r1_500.gif[/url]
@KirinSavage

Sorry, this is a bug that hasn't been fixed since year one. Hatchlings from breeds introduced from Skydancers and on do not appear.
@KirinSavage

Sorry, this is a bug that hasn't been fixed since year one. Hatchlings from breeds introduced from Skydancers and on do not appear.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Ah, thank you for the quick reply.
Ah, thank you for the quick reply.
tumblr_pahwjmMqQE1vx2o8go8_r1_500.gif[/url]