Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (PRIVATE, INVITE ONLY) Rogue's Recruits
Thus we meet, under the great arch between the realms of ice and shadow. Dragons of neighboring clans, all under the banner of The Sickleclaws!

Here we gather, (roleplaying as our dragons), in all sort of feats, from political affairs, to grand adventures in the realm of enemies, monsters, and dragons.

CLANS

The Sickleclaws (@RoryRogue1)
Territory consisting of a rocky shoreline, The Sickleclaws are a power-weilding clan with many a trained warrior, loyal to the tidelord, but faithful to The Undertaker.
Leader: The Undertaker

The Mystic Shadows (@CrowcoreCryptic)
A newer, mysterious clan with unknown morals, bordering the sea in a bright, bioluminescent forest clearing.
Leader: Monarch
Thus we meet, under the great arch between the realms of ice and shadow. Dragons of neighboring clans, all under the banner of The Sickleclaws!

Here we gather, (roleplaying as our dragons), in all sort of feats, from political affairs, to grand adventures in the realm of enemies, monsters, and dragons.

CLANS

The Sickleclaws (@RoryRogue1)
Territory consisting of a rocky shoreline, The Sickleclaws are a power-weilding clan with many a trained warrior, loyal to the tidelord, but faithful to The Undertaker.
Leader: The Undertaker

The Mystic Shadows (@CrowcoreCryptic)
A newer, mysterious clan with unknown morals, bordering the sea in a bright, bioluminescent forest clearing.
Leader: Monarch
454ivgwl.jpg
Grimmson jumped from branch to branch, following the scent of unknown dragons in the area. He stopped above a clearing, looking back and forth through his mask. He growled lowly, unblinking.
Grimmson jumped from branch to branch, following the scent of unknown dragons in the area. He stopped above a clearing, looking back and forth through his mask. He growled lowly, unblinking.
454ivgwl.jpg
Monarch stopped cleaning his fur to look around sensing something is wrong, but for now he cannot see it but he can sense it. He got up and stalked around for a while, had figuring he was just to paranoid he went back to cleaning his fur.
Monarch stopped cleaning his fur to look around sensing something is wrong, but for now he cannot see it but he can sense it. He got up and stalked around for a while, had figuring he was just to paranoid he went back to cleaning his fur.
You write well!

@CrowcoreCryptic

Grimmson squared his shoulders once he spotted the imperial's gold-orange scales, leaping a few branches closer to throw out his wings, like a galaxy among the dark forest. "I've been tracking you for weeks!" He blared, scratchy voice sensing all small animals in the area into hiding, "I presume you've been in Sixkleclaw territory for a while..."
You write well!

@CrowcoreCryptic

Grimmson squared his shoulders once he spotted the imperial's gold-orange scales, leaping a few branches closer to throw out his wings, like a galaxy among the dark forest. "I've been tracking you for weeks!" He blared, scratchy voice sensing all small animals in the area into hiding, "I presume you've been in Sixkleclaw territory for a while..."
454ivgwl.jpg
@RoryRogue1

Monarch stopped in his tracks, bringing his attention to scratchy voice in the tree, although he could not see the dragon (for it being the first was pitch black) even with the bioluminescent trees and plants around. "Who are you to suggest I've been in Sickleclaw For some time? As to what I heard it sounds like you've been curious for some weeks about me, intended on tracking me down that is" Monarch snarled in a sarcastic voice.
@RoryRogue1

Monarch stopped in his tracks, bringing his attention to scratchy voice in the tree, although he could not see the dragon (for it being the first was pitch black) even with the bioluminescent trees and plants around. "Who are you to suggest I've been in Sickleclaw For some time? As to what I heard it sounds like you've been curious for some weeks about me, intended on tracking me down that is" Monarch snarled in a sarcastic voice.
@CrowcoreCryptic

"Watch your tongue!" Grimmson dropped out of the branches, onto the forest floor with a thud, "Or I'll tear it out! You've been in our territory for weeks, I presume," it was clear he didn't truly understand whatever he was saying, "And I dont remember any recent land negotiations."
@CrowcoreCryptic

"Watch your tongue!" Grimmson dropped out of the branches, onto the forest floor with a thud, "Or I'll tear it out! You've been in our territory for weeks, I presume," it was clear he didn't truly understand whatever he was saying, "And I dont remember any recent land negotiations."
454ivgwl.jpg
Monarch almost felt hurt by that threat (almost) He replied in a cocky tone "Ha I liked to see you try!" seeing a he came down from the dark branches I study his form,the bright white constellations are hard to miss going around his body as a black scales the red of his ears and feet we're also fairly bright but I noticed a unique Greek writing on his body near the constellations.
Monarch almost felt hurt by that threat (almost) He replied in a cocky tone "Ha I liked to see you try!" seeing a he came down from the dark branches I study his form,the bright white constellations are hard to miss going around his body as a black scales the red of his ears and feet we're also fairly bright but I noticed a unique Greek writing on his body near the constellations.
@CrowcoreCryptic

Grimmson gave a low hiss, shaking his head until his helmet covered his eyes, then pounced for Monarch, claws outstretched.
It seemed to come out of no where, a massive, ambling green dragon materialized from the dark, wide jaws clamping down on Grimmson's tail and tossing him near effortlessly aside. He lifted a hand threateningly, "He ran ahead...." Snape growled, "I'm sure you were just passing through..."
@CrowcoreCryptic

Grimmson gave a low hiss, shaking his head until his helmet covered his eyes, then pounced for Monarch, claws outstretched.
It seemed to come out of no where, a massive, ambling green dragon materialized from the dark, wide jaws clamping down on Grimmson's tail and tossing him near effortlessly aside. He lifted a hand threateningly, "He ran ahead...." Snape growled, "I'm sure you were just passing through..."
454ivgwl.jpg