Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] baldwin brewers
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94
up
up
Willing to help you brew some of those irradiated reduction! I'm cool with however many you need :)
Willing to help you brew some of those irradiated reduction! I'm cool with however many you need :)
JICIbJe.png
I could help you brew some of the irradiated reduction, if you still need. My cauldron is level 13~
I could help you brew some of the irradiated reduction, if you still need. My cauldron is level 13~
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn Awesome, thanks a bunch! How many would you be alright with doing?
@Roheryn Awesome, thanks a bunch! How many would you be alright with doing?
Totally up to you! Maybe 2-3 to start with and from there we can see?
(I never use my cauldron for myself, so it's totally empty most of the time, so more is totally fine as well, you did say that you prefer smaller amounts so I wasn't sure if that was referring to brewing or just transmuting.)
Totally up to you! Maybe 2-3 to start with and from there we can see?
(I never use my cauldron for myself, so it's totally empty most of the time, so more is totally fine as well, you did say that you prefer smaller amounts so I wasn't sure if that was referring to brewing or just transmuting.)
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
I'm up for another round of capsules if/whenever you'd like c:
I'm up for another round of capsules if/whenever you'd like c:
"No one can see the stars anymore," she said. "Didn't you know? The Lightweaver is making them into a beautiful gown."
"And who will wear it?" he asked sharply.
"The most beautiful dragon in the world," she replied, watching closely for a reaction.
He smiled. "I'll look forward to seeing you in it."
up
up
up
up
I can brew those 2 scales for you. :)
I can brew those 2 scales for you. :)
UwUnl7O.png
up
up
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 93 94